The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

mwah?

who? AAB is bad? well i do appologise for my unacceptible blunder. i shall read the minds of the other applicants and thus choose my words with deadly precision... i do hope you will forgive me, oh rightous random person for whom the message wasn't even intended... i'd like to reiterate my desire for your forgiveness, yet may i ask what caused to wield your words like a sword-o-flame at my comment?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
uthinkilltellu
mwah?

who? AAB is bad? well i do appologise for my unacceptible blunder. i shall read the minds of the other applicants and thus choose my words with deadly precision... i do hope you will forgive me, oh rightous random person for whom the message wasn't even intended... i'd like to reiterate my desire for your forgiveness, yet may i ask what caused to wield your words like a sword-o-flame at my comment?

Perhaps the fact that you sound so incredibly arrogant? Christ if your personal statement was written in a similar style it's no wonder you didn't get an interview. I wouldn't want you at my uni.
arghh. my interview is on wed...

--------------

tululabelle
Perhaps the fact that you sound so incredibly arrogant? Christ if your personal statement was written in a similar style it's no wonder you didn't get an interview. I wouldn't want you at my uni.

don't worry dear, its only a commer...post

Latest

Trending

Trending