Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Depends how big the heels are. You can get like 6 inch ones can't you?

    So he has done better but is depressed about your ex? This makes so little sense :lol:
    I own 4 inch heels. they are amazing, but i need to hold onto something unless i am dancing in them.
    seee


    we were discussing sex and lengths of time.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Hello,

    My Name is Fran, and I am thinking of coming to the University of Essex for a writing course once I finished 6th form (I'm in year 10 right now btw) and I would like to know if the course is good.

    If anyone here is taking the course, please get back to me.

    Thank you x
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mshorselover101)
    Hello,

    My Name is Fran, and I am thinking of coming to the University of Essex for a writing course once I finished 6th form (I'm in year 10 right now btw) and I would like to know if the course is good.

    If anyone here is taking the course, please get back to me.

    Thank you x
    You might get more replies if you start a new thread in the esex uni bit, as this is mainly just me and paddy hun
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, thank you.

    OK i'm going to sound stupid, how do you make threads ?
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mshorselover101)
    Oh ok, thank you.

    OK i'm going to sound stupid, how do you make threads ?
    Don't worry

    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=197

    on the left hand side at the top just under the university of essex title it says create new thread

    This bit is generally quite quiet so it might take a while for people to reply
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    thanks xx
    • PS Reviewer
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    I own 4 inch heels. they are amazing, but i need to hold onto something unless i am dancing in them.
    seee


    we were discussing sex and lengths of time.
    Oh so your ex went for ages and he doesn't? :mmm:
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Oh so your ex went for ages and he doesn't? :mmm:
    I'm going to be lady like and not comment, you didn't admire my shoes!
    • PS Reviewer
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    I'm going to be lady like and not comment, you didn't admire my shoes!
    Poor Martin. :nopity:

    I didn't indeed.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    Poor Martin. :nopity:

    I didn't indeed.
    But he seems happy and is getting more than me.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    the words screwed for this exam, are a understatement
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    the words screwed for this exam, are a understatement
    Which one?

    good luck too!
    • PS Reviewer
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    But he seems happy and is getting more than me.
    Well fair enough
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    Which one?

    good luck too!
    spectroscopic investigation of disease, riding my luck for this one I know a few topics
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    spectroscopic investigation of disease, riding my luck for this one I know a few topics
    That was probably my best exam, hope its not too bad
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    That was probably my best exam, hope its not too bad
    like the other ones depends on the questions that come up

    no where near as work as hard for this, as I did for drug design, and another exam
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    like the other ones depends on the questions that come up

    no where near as work as hard for this, as I did for drug design, and another exam
    i think i understood that, if you mess up one exam it won't throw away your degree is it a lunch time one or morning? either way good luck, i hope its not too bad
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    i think i understood that, if you mess up one exam it won't throw away your degree is it a lunch time one or morning? either way good luck, i hope its not too bad
    morning well that could of gone worst
    could of gone better

    sorry by typing i was tired :p:

    1 essay question was used a technique that I used in my project, that was one part of the essay worth 70%, the other 30% was like yeah not a clue

    the other essay was on X-rays, how to form a 3-D image from CT, than talk about MRI
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinson999)
    morning well that could of gone worst
    could of gone better

    sorry by typing i was tired :p:

    1 essay question was used a technique that I used in my project, that was one part of the essay worth 70%, the other 30% was like yeah not a clue

    the other essay was on X-rays, how to form a 3-D image from CT, than talk about MRI
    At least it could have gone worse. thats not so bad if you knew the 70% bit

    And still are? get some sleep!
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bathwiggle)
    At least it could have gone worse. thats not so bad if you knew the 70% bit

    And still are? get some sleep!
    4 hours "sleep" last night
    the DAI was a killer, everyone looked at it and went LOL no

    immunology Saturday and i am done

    all those who did cancer bio are already done
 
 
 
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.