The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why did your mate taste the lube?
Reply 21
Original post by morning boner
lol @ this guy trying so hard to sound cool.

lol @ you being offended
Reply 22
If you are shy then just buy stuff online or use the self-service checkout.
Enjoy yourself.
Reply 23
the postman will know

LOL Because they can see through cardboard. Ah if only the post man knew half the stuff that got ordered, they'd probably quit!

Oh dear, you have so much to learn.

Just go buy it in a shop! It's no big deal, I've done it before, I just prefer to buy it online. Each to their own.
Reply 24
Original post by Rzc
lol @ you being offended
lol @ your milk diet. you're a knobhead mate.
Reply 25
lol @ your milk diet. you're a knobhead mate.

lol thanks
buy it early in the morning so there arent as many people around?
Just do it. If you hapen to catch the assistant's eye while they are putting it through, wink. They will get all confused/embarrassed then and that's the diversion you need. You now have the upper hand. You can stroll out of there like the dude you are, safe in the knowledge that you are going home to the sweetest fap of your life.

I really need to start hanging out with other girls more... :rolleyes:
It's anyones guess as to what youre doing with it tbh, it could be for sharing with your lady. Just buy it anywhere...
Reply 29
my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

It wouldn't be awkward. Most of the world is either masturbating or having sex, so it's not as if it's uncommon. I've never understood the embarrassment around it. I've bought condoms and stuff from shops before, the cashiers are fine about it, it's no big deal. :smile:
Sorry to hijack the thread but I need to buy lube also! I plan on getting it from Sainsburies as they have they have the self check out, but one question - whereabouts would it be? Would it be near toiletries or a more 'discreet' place?
i'm not travelling half an hour on a bus for a bottle of lube lol. people are probably buying dildo's and sh;t and i'll be holding a bottle of lube like some excited virgin, pfft

Seriously? Why are you so bothered about what you're going to look like? It's a sex shop. Everyone's in there buying stuff for the same purpose. Nobody's going to judge you or even bat an eyelid at it.
Reply 32
Original post by Alex18cardiff
buy it early in the morning so there arent as many people around?
sh;t, you sound like some expert. nice.
So yeah...man up.
Reply 34
Original post by .Ali.
It wouldn't be awkward. Most of the world is either masturbating or having sex, so it's not as if it's uncommon. I've never understood the embarrassment around it. I've bought condoms and stuff from shops before, the cashiers are fine about it, it's no big deal. :smile:
do you want to come with me?
Reply 35
do you want to come with me?

Erm, sure. :tongue:
Man Up?

Seriously no one cares what you are buying, well unless you are standing in the queue next to your Dad or something.

Buy it, and if anyone glances over smile with pride, as you're getting some love from Mrs Palm.

:pierre:
Reply 37
Buy it anyway. How are they to know you're only using it on yourself? :tongue:
my friend bought a £3.50 bottle of strawberry lube and told me that it felt like heaven when he knocked one off using this (said it tasted nice too). i wanna buy this but it would be awkward as **** waiting in the queue and rolling up to the till with a masturbating accessory in my hand.

what do i do?

order it online or get your mate to buy it for you?
Reply 39
lube is used in sex aswell, buy some condoms with it and hey presto you don't look like you're buying it for masturbations.

Latest

Trending

Trending