The Student Room Group

Kinda Caught shoplifting in Superdrug

I need advice on something I now deeply regret. I needed a present for my friends birthday and I have no money to my name so I shoplifted from Superdrug. I set the alarm off at the door and the women asked what I bought and I said nothing as I couldn’t find what I wanted but I did buy some makeup from boots before coming in so it was maybe that (which was not true). She told me to go back to boots and ask, so I went back in and she followed me down to the door to make sure. My only worry is my boots bag had my name on a small label as it was a prescription bag. How likely are they to look at CCTV and see my name, then call police etc? I’m a law student with hopes of joining the police so this one silly mistake could ruin my future. Any advice on what I should do? (Apart from not doing this again which I won’t be)
Reply 1
The CCTV will be crappy so they wont be able to read your prescription label from it. You are OK, but this was really stupid, more so given your career plans, so take this chance you have been given and do not do it again. Best Wishes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending