The Student Room Group

cant get over the feeling like a cheap idiot $%$^

I was dancing at a club for friends’ birthday this past weekend. A guy start to grind on me from behind without my consent. i was drunk, i dint know how to react, so i didn't reject his advance either. But i'm uncomfortable nonetheless I guess he felt my awkwardness, he back away. A couple minutes later, somebody start to grind on me from behind again. i assumed it the same guy before, but it not. Stupidly, i tried to reject him by used my body to pound the guy off, which just come off as I try to grind him vigorously, but eventually the guy back off.

***I know clubs are generally meat markets and shouldn't be taking seriously.
It just, im mad at myself, is why can’t I just said NO, if I feel uncomfortable.

Update: thanks everyone for the inputs. I guess I just blow things out of portion. I'm over it now. And sorry for my bad grammar, ESL, just say language is my weakest point.
(edited 13 years ago)
to put it simply truthfully and honestly

it over yourself
Reply 4
the problems are i feel embarrass and ashamed, letting strangers dry humping me. When guys ask me to dance, i know how to politely turn them down. But when guys, that come on too aggressive, i freeze and i dont know how to avoid it. i just feel disrespect.
Reply 5
First, correct that spelling and grammar. Second, you gave those guys the impression that you were up for a ONS so you are right to feel ashamed/disrespected, plus it isn't their fault for wanting to get a little physical with you if you were okay with it at the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending