The Student Room Group

Looking for feedback on design of a Revision Website

Hi,

I have just launced a Revision website for GCSE www.RevisionBox.net and am in the middle of tidying up the final design of it, making the last changes etc before the last mad rush for GCSE Revision.

It would be brilliant if anyone had time to look through the site for 5 minutes to post some comments for me about the design. Critisism appreciated!!!

Would really like to know what you think of the general design, colour scheme, layout, things missing, good things already there, what works well and what works badly.

Can't offer much other than thanks, but it would really help even to get back 5 or 6 comments on it!!!

Thank you!!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by onlineeducator
Hi,

I have just launced a Revision website for GCSE www.RevisionBox.net and am in the middle of tidying up the final design of it, making the last changes etc before the last mad rush for GCSE Revision.

It would be brilliant if anyone had time to look through the site for 5 minutes to post some comments for me about the design. Critisism appreciated!!!

Would really like to know what you think of the general design, colour scheme, layout, things missing, good things already there, what works well and what works badly.

Can't offer much other than thanks, but it would really help even to get back 5 or 6 comments on it!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Oooh, looks a great website, funnily enough i've just made a youtube channel dedicated to A Level Maths, and if you ever moved onto A Level, i'd be glad to help :smile:

Hi,

Thank you!!!!!

To be honest it doesn't look like it can offer more than the free resources out there - here on TSR, Khan Academy on YouTube and so on.
Original post by Jampolo
Oooh, looks a great website, funnily enough i've just made a youtube channel dedicated to A Level Maths, and if you ever moved onto A Level, i'd be glad to help :smile:

Thanks Jampolo, send me a link to your youtube if you can - would like to take a look. Def will be looking at the A-level after the GCSE!

Original post by Aemiliana
To be honest it doesn't look like it can offer more than the free resources out there - here on TSR, Khan Academy on YouTube and so on.

It's true there is a lot of free content out there. I don't want to shill my own website too much, but I think (and I hope others will think as well) that RevisionBox offers something a little more than the free content. It's a complete structured course designed and presented by GCSE teachers including sample questions and answers. I think it's more comprehensive and premium than the free offerings.

Ultimately though it's going to be people like you guys who decide whether I am right on that one!!! :wink:

Very interested in any comments on site design by the way, re doing some bits over the next couple of days!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Thanks Jampolo, send me a link to your youtube if you can - would like to take a look. Def will be looking at the A-level after the GCSE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MathStudentTeacher :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending