The Student Room Group

Wellcome Trust Internship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by punctuation
Cool! BSc Psychology and Philosophy at Bristol. :biggrin:

Ah, I see, that's interesting! I kind of wish I had to prepare a presentation, I think I'd be better at that than competency-based interviews! Good luck reading for the presentation, anyway!

I'm assuming that the rest of the interview is a competency-based one as well.

Anyways, Good Luck with your interview! :biggrin:
Original post by Franklin
Anyone applied to evaluation and had an interview yet? Got mine soooon :eek:

Me! Oh dear, we're rivals. :tongue: When is your interview? Have you done much preparation?
Reply 22
I'll be working in evaluation over summer :smile:, anyone else heard back from them?
Reply 23
congrats! thats so exciting! nope, haven't heard back yet...:confused:
Reply 24
hi Franklin could you give some tips on preparing for the interview? what are they looking for? thanks :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Franklin
I'll be working in evaluation over summer :smile:, anyone else heard back from them?

hi Franklin, how was your internship? Can you share how to prepare for the interview? Are they looking for certain qualities? thanks!
Reply 26
Original post by nicoleeeee
Hey guys, I have an interview for the technology transfer division :biggrin: , to punctuation.... good LUCK!!!!! my sister did that one last year! she said it was great!, if you want some documents for prior interview drop me your email adresss.

Whens your interview??? Mines 4th April! Soo nervous XD

hi nicoleeeee, how was your interview and summer? i applied to the same division, would you be able to share how to prepare for the interview? thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending