The Student Room Group

Is this cover letter okay to send to student finance?

Student Finance,
I have attached the ‘loan request section’ of the form. This is so changes can be made on the amount of maintenance and tuition fee loan that is given to me. I had not ticked the right box before. I have corrected that I want the maximum loan available to me and want to apply for the full tuition fee.
Please could you make sure the details are corrected and the system is updated so that I receive the full amount of fees and loan available to me.
I hope this does not affect when I will be receiving my loan.
Thank you,

- Even though i did tick the right box for both, they said i hadn''t...so i have to send the form again but just wan tto kno wif this cove rletter is okay to send
it isn't very clear. Are you asking for an income assessed loan?
Reply 2
I had to write a covering letter and few of my friends. I don't think student finance care to much about the quality of the covering letter as long as you tell them the changes you have made which it looks like you have done and put in your reference number
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bakamo
I had to write a covering letter and few of my friends. I don't think student finance care to much about the quality of the covering letter as long as you tell them the changes you have made which it looks like you have done and put in your reference number

Wait..so they messed up your info too? ;o
Reply 4
Original post by helpnowplease
Wait..so they messed up your info too? ;o

Nope, i messed up my own info because i didn't make it clear that i wanted to means tested against my parents income so i just had to fill in a paper application and sent it off with a covering letter. :smile:
normally you'd be expected to download a change of circumstance form and ask for income assessment via that but it doesn't appear to be available for 2011-12 yet.
Reply 6
The same thing's happened to me "/ I rung up student finance and all they said was to send a letter saying I'd like my student finance income assessed. I'm not entirely sure what to include in this letter. Any ideas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending