The Student Room Group

Still require more evidence?

I recently received an email basically stating that my sfe is unable to proceed with my application because they require more evidence. In this they basically said to post the evidence which I did a bit later then when I had submitted pictures online originally. The problem is that they also said that they can also only accept NHS / Clinic letters
if it is accompanied by a full medical history. Why do they need my full medical history because this evidence is for residencey evidence that I have lived here for at least half my life. (Long Residency Home Student). Why do they need my medical history?? They didn’t say this in the email they originally sent. Also how long will my application take? Like the what’s the maximum amount of time I will have to wait? I’m so annoyed.
Original post by JewelDeSantoth
I recently received an email basically stating that my sfe is unable to proceed with my application because they require more evidence. In this they basically said to post the evidence which I did a bit later then when I had submitted pictures online originally. The problem is that they also said that they can also only accept NHS / Clinic letters
if it is accompanied by a full medical history. Why do they need my full medical history because this evidence is for residencey evidence that I have lived here for at least half my life. (Long Residency Home Student). Why do they need my medical history?? They didn’t say this in the email they originally sent. Also how long will my application take? Like the what’s the maximum amount of time I will have to wait? I’m so annoyed.

Hi Jewel,

You would only require this if there are still gaps in your residency and that is the only evidence available to you. Can you confirm the contents of the email where the assessors are requesting this please? Note; please do not include any personal or identifying account information.

Thanks, Clare
Hiii sorry for the lare reply. I recently called student finance and they basically said to ignore that email. This is because they replied to the evidence I sent online, but residency evidence has to be posted. I posted it a few weeks after I sent it to them virtually so they said that they are still looking at the evidence I sent. I’m going to xm them on Monday to ask them whether the evidence is available for them ( the ones I posted)
Hiii sorry for the lare reply. I recently called student finance and they basically said to ignore that email. This is because they replied to the evidence I sent online, but residency evidence has to be posted. I posted it a few weeks after I sent it to them virtually so they said that they are still looking at the evidence I sent. I’m going to xm them on Monday to ask them whether the evidence is available for them ( the ones I posted)

Hi JewelDeSantoth,

I am glad you were able to speak to an adviser to check your account. If you need anything else in future, please do let us know.

Thanks, Clare
idk how this happened but my evidence wasn’t received by student finance in the post as I called them and they said they haven’t received any. Also I lost the tracking number so Yh. So that’s 6 original NHS gone missing. 😭 I was really upset about this. Idk how this happened. I’m going to send 3 letters from my Primary Secondary and 6 form covering the years in full and have them signed. Hopefully I’ll get these by Friday then post them . My university is telling me to pay half of the fee by November 23 so idk how I’ll pay that. Hopefully I’ll get a refund when my student finance application FINALLY gets accepted. I’ll have to pay or I’ll get kicked out so Yh.

Original post by SFE Clare
Hi JewelDeSantoth,

I am glad you were able to speak to an adviser to check your account. If you need anything else in future, please do let us know.

Thanks, Clare
idk how this happened but my evidence wasn’t received by student finance in the post as I called them and they said they haven’t received any. Also I lost the tracking number so Yh. So that’s 6 original NHS gone missing. 😭 I was really upset about this. Idk how this happened. I’m going to send 3 letters from my Primary Secondary and 6 form covering the years in full and have them signed. Hopefully I’ll get these by Friday then post them . My university is telling me to pay half of the fee by November 23 so idk how I’ll pay that. Hopefully I’ll get a refund when my student finance application FINALLY gets accepted. I’ll have to pay or I’ll get kicked out so Yh.

Hi there, as we can't access accounts on this platform, if you're able to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll look into this and help you get this resolved. Thanks, Jason
Hii, I already called student finance and they were very kind but they couldn’t do anything tbh. I don’t blame them, as it’s my fault I lost the tracking number. They advised me to send it again and explain my situation so it hurries up a bit. Unfortunately, this time I don’t have the NHS letters cuz I lost them so 3 school letters will be fine right?

I still don’t know how I’m going to get more than 4k from bit hopefully I’ll think of something 🥲👍

Thank you again
(edited 5 months ago)
Hii, I already called student finance and they were very kind but they couldn’t do anything tbh. I don’t blame them, as it’s my fault I lost the tracking number. They advised me to send it again and explain my situation so it hurries up a bit. Unfortunately, this time I don’t have the NHS letters cuz I lost them so 3 school letters will be fine right?

I still don’t know how I’m going to get more than 4k from bit hopefully I’ll think of something 🥲👍

Thank you again

Thanks for your response. If you keep the university informed so they are aware of the timescale. Thanks, Jason
Yeh I will thank you. I’m going to send 3 letters from my previous schools to cover the time they mentioned. This will be find right?
Thankss
Yeh I will thank you. I’m going to send 3 letters from my previous schools to cover the time they mentioned. This will be find right?
Thankss

As long as it confirms the evidence the assessors have requested then this should be sufficient. Thanks, Jason
Thank youu. Just sent it through the post. Hopefully they’ll confirm before the 22nd 🙃.
Thank youu. Just sent it through the post. Hopefully they’ll confirm before the 22nd 🙃.

You're welcome. Once received you can track your application with our processing timescale via here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sfe-current-application-timescales or via your account here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4p4IP1lzo. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending