The Student Room Group

Marital status application form

I've made a mistake on my student finance application. Instead of single I pressed separated. Now, I've called them to update my application. They told me that I have to fill in the marital status application form and send it as a evidence. I've asked them to send it to me, but I still didn't receive it on my email.
Original post by Zorina
I've made a mistake on my student finance application. Instead of single I pressed separated. Now, I've called them to update my application. They told me that I have to fill in the marital status application form and send it as a evidence. I've asked them to send it to me, but I still didn't receive it on my email

Hi there, Sorry to hear you have not yet received the form, please contact us direct so we can request the form to be issued for you again. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Hi Angela, thank you for your message. I have received it this morning, unfortunately there is no option on the form to tick single. In the comment option I've explained the mistake I have made and also I've attached a cover letter explaining în detail why I made the mistake. Is it okay?
Reply 3
Hi Angela, thank you for your message. I have received it this morning, unfortunately there is no option on the form to tick single. In the comment option I've explained the mistake I have made and also I've attached a cover letter explaining în detail why I made the mistake. Is it okay?
Original post by Zorina

Hi there, Do you have any evidence of being single such as a discount in your Council Tax for Single Occupancy? Thanks, Angela
Reply 5
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Do you have any evidence of being single such as a discount in your Council Tax for Single Occupancy? Thanks, Angela

Unfortunately I don't have, as I live in share house and we are 3 tenants on the Council tax bill and tenancy agreement.
Original post by Zorina
Unfortunately I don't have, as I live in share house and we are 3 tenants on the Council tax bill and tenancy agreement.

Hi Zorina, The form will advise what can be provided if any of the evidence listed applies to you, alternatively please include a cover note in the additional notes section to advise of your situation. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending