The Student Room Group

A-Level Results (Help)

Hello I have a question, about my A-Level results, I have 3 A-Levels in Applied Business, Applied Business (Double Award) and IT all B's. but my question is, with regards to my Applied Business (Double Award) I have two B's for it, so does that mean I have four A-Levels all together or three?

this is how it looks on my certificate:

Applied Business - (B)
Applied Business (Double Award) - (B,B)
IT - (B)

I really need help in order to discover how much UCAS points I really have. thank you
Reply 1
On this page it shows that GCE Double Award BB is 200 points
http://www.ucas.com/students/ucas_tariff/tarifftables/
Original post by iMe
On this page it shows that GCE Double Award BB is 200 points
http://www.ucas.com/students/ucas_tariff/tarifftables/

thanks for that, so does that mean I have 400 UCAS points?
Reply 3
Original post by Larissa White
thanks for that, so does that mean I have 400 UCAS points?

It looks that way from what you gave in your original post, yes! Remember there may also be other things you've got points for, such as graded music exams and things like that.
Original post by iMe
It looks that way from what you gave in your original post, yes! Remember there may also be other things you've got points for, such as graded music exams and things like that.

aw thanks, heres me thinking that I've got 300 UCAS points for the past two years lol
Universities give you an offer based on three a levels, if they want BBB then you should be fine.

if you're wondering about points, BBBB wouldn't help that much because usually they specify 320 points from 3 a levels, not 4.

look at the courses you are applying/have applied to and see for more info.
Original post by Captain Hindsight
Universities give you an offer based on three a levels, if they want BBB then you should be fine.

if you're wondering about points, BBBB wouldn't help that much because usually they specify 320 points from 3 a levels, not 4.

look at the courses you are applying/have applied to and see for more info.

okay thank you :smile: im not really concerned about what uni i applied to becasue te entry was only 280 ucas points lol, I was just curious as to how much points i really had.

Quick Reply

Latest