The Student Room Group

How long does it take until I hear back from my firm choice?

I just confirmed my firm and insurance. I’m an international student and everything has to go quite fast so that I make it to the first day. I’m afraid it’ll take long to hear back from my firm.
Reply 1
have you got you exam results yet? I'm not sure how it is internationally but uni's usually get back to people on results day after your results have been given.
Reply 2
Original post by Spelunker
have you got you exam results yet? I'm not sure how it is internationally but uni's usually get back to people on results day after your results have been given.

All my results are out since January actually. Maybe they’ll get back to me when the A level results are out.
Original post by pmrse
All my results are out since January actually. Maybe they’ll get back to me when the A level results are out.

Have you met your offer conditions. Have sent confirmation. If both apply give them a ring to ask. If you havent sent them send them now. If you have not met the conditions then they will be awaiting A level until results date
Reply 4
Original post by swanseajack1
Have you met your offer conditions. Have sent confirmation. If both apply give them a ring to ask. If you havent sent them send them now. If you have not met the conditions then they will be awaiting A level until results date

Ohh well unfortunately I missed the requirement by a little. Anyway thank you for the informations! helps a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending