The Student Room Group

Peninsula Medical School Applicants thread 2012 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by joemullally
Or change pms's email to a non junk one, like add it to your contacts or something.

Whenever I move an email from junk, it automatically makes sure in the future an email from that sender won't go in junk any more :smile:
Original post by Iepnauy
Whenever I move an email from junk, it automatically makes sure in the future an email from that sender won't go in junk any more :smile:

awesome :smile:
got my acknowledgement too!! YAY!!
Reply 223
subscribed*
Reply 224
Original post by airdoc
subscribed*

are you applying again? Im sure you got an offer last year =/
Reply 225
Original post by hopes
are you applying again? Im sure you got an offer last year =/

yes I am and yes I did. :colondollar:
So now that applications are out the way lets talk about Peninsula for real! Do people want Exeter or Plymouth as their first home base?
Reply 227
Original post by PeaceFreak
So now that applications are out the way lets talk about Peninsula for real! Do people want Exeter or Plymouth as their first home base?

I just want an interview to be honest, then an offer then bother about that haha :P
Reply 228

Original post by pan_93
I just want an interview to be honest, then an offer then bother about that haha :P

Haha, I think this is my answer too :P But honestly, I'd choose Plymouth - I spoke to someone based there, and she said that the problem with Exeter is that it isn't actually IN exeter. But she also said that everyone who went to Plymouth said they wouldn't have swapped, but so did the people who lived in Exeter!
Reply 229
Just started in Plymouth and it is awesome. Originally wanted Exeter as I went to the open day there but on reflection I think maybe Plymouth is better for the first couple of years as halls are in the centre of everything and its great to make lots of non medic friends as well as medic friends. Everyone is brilliant, including Medsoc...love everything so far. Course is really interesting and there is plenty of fun to be had in the city. :smile:
Original post by snoz64
Just started in Plymouth and it is awesome. Originally wanted Exeter as I went to the open day there but on reflection I think maybe Plymouth is better for the first couple of years as halls are in the centre of everything and its great to make lots of non medic friends as well as medic friends. Everyone is brilliant, including Medsoc...love everything so far. Course is really interesting and there is plenty of fun to be had in the city. :smile:

I've been placed at Exeter and that's what i'm most worried about... I'll just have to make an effort to get out of St Luke's once in a while
Reply 231
I've been placed at Exeter and that's what i'm most worried about... I'll just have to make an effort to get out of St Luke's once in a while

Seems to me that everyone is happy wherever they are placed so I shouldn't worry too much.I am just grateful to have a place.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by snoz64
Seems to me that everyone is happy wherever they are placed so I shouldn't worry too much.I am just grateful to have a place.

Same here!
Also, heads up to anyone waiting on interviews, they started coming in around late November/Early December last year
Reply 234
Also, heads up to anyone waiting on interviews, they started coming in around late November/Early December last year

My interview letter came near end of January so don't panic if you haven't heard anything - interview was at the end of Feb.
Reply 235
Has anyone not recieved an acknowledgement from them yet? because I haven't
:frown:
Reply 236
Original post by myyrh

Original post by myyrh
Has anyone not recieved an acknowledgement from them yet? because I haven't
:frown:

I haven't either, :frown:
I've checked junk AND normal inbox :frown:
Reply 237
yay, I just got my confirmation :smile:
Reply 238
Original post by eemooz
yay, I just got my confirmation :smile:

Lucky! Just checked, still nothing for me :frown: When did you get the acknowledgement and was it by email ?
Reply 239
Original post by myyrh
Lucky! Just checked, still nothing for me :frown: When did you get the acknowledgement and was it by email ?

it was yesterday at like 4 or something, and yes by email.

Don't worry, I think they are really busy atm, you'll get yours soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending