The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

UKC Super Duper Find your Roomate Thread

Scroll to see replies

So yeah, my accom info says that my room is this one, have no idea what each set of letters and numbers means :biggrin:

Room: E3N-3 Eliot College CT2 7NS
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by N.Amy
Thanks for adding me up there but I'm in parkwood flats not houses :tongue: Unless I got in wrong lol.

Ah, sorry. I've no clue what court relates to where so I end up guessing sometimes :tongue:

Original post by Tierkreis
Bishopden Court 19/E. :biggrin:

Gonna need the main place name ;3
Reply 102
Tyler court A, TCA363 :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by TheDopePope
So yeah, my accom info says that my room is this one, have no idea what each set of letters and numbers means :biggrin:

CT2 7NS is the post code :biggrin:
Reply 104
Bishopden Court 10/B Bishopden Court Parkwood :biggrin:
Reply 105
Parkwood, Thornden Court 11/E!!
Reply 106
It gives me great pleasure to reveal I am a fellow Grimshill Court Person! Grimshill Court 16/D Grimshill Court Parkwood
Sorry I should have specified, mine is parkwood houses not parkwood flats :smile:
Reply 108
Original post by Blazara
It gives me great pleasure to reveal I am a fellow Grimshill Court Person! Grimshill Court 16/D Grimshill Court Parkwood

Ahh you finally got your accommodation offer? Phew :h:
Reply 109
Original post by saaail
Your housemates will be people in Grimshill 06. The E refers to your room in the house :h:

Ah right, thank you!
Reply 110
Original post by saaail
Ahh you finally got your accommodation offer? Phew :h:

Yeah, it finally came. Shame that none of my roomates are about >:frown:
Reply 111
Original post by Blazara

Gonna need the main place name ;3

Sorry, sorry! X3 Bishopden Court 19/E, Parkwood House.
Reply 112
Sorry, sorry! X3 Bishopden Court 19/E, Parkwood House.

All good - someone else had done the full one after you; but i'm blind and didn't see it D: You're coming in from NY? :redface:

Thread is not being watched for about 2 hours while I go to the gym, be good everyone :tongue:
Reply 113
Tyler Court C - Flat 8 ! :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by Blazara
All good - someone else had done the full one after you; but i'm blind and didn't see it D: You're coming in from NY? :redface:

Thread is not being watched for about 2 hours while I go to the gym, be good everyone :tongue:

Haha, that happens to me sometimes, no worries. :smile: Yep, coming from NY! Not the city though, if that's what you're thinking; I'm about an hour away from all of that. XD
Finally got my accomodation offer!! :biggrin:

Purchas Court 24/D Parkwood House
Reply 116
Original post by Mathilde63
Hey, anyone in Grimshill Court 09/C? :smile:

Me too! 9/E!
Original post by TheDopePope

E3N = Corridor. 3 is your room number :h:
Purchas Court 26/F :biggrin:
Reply 119
Haha, that happens to me sometimes, no worries. :smile: Yep, coming from NY! Not the city though, if that's what you're thinking; I'm about an hour away from all of that. XD

I'm one of the smart brits who knows that NY is a state not just the city :biggrin:. Where abouts are you from?

I hope Kent have better bus service than here. Wasn't even able to make it to the gym -.-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending