The Student Room Group
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website

Is Glyndwr University a bad Uni?

After doing a HND in Computing I now what to do renewable engineering.
So my results are not very useful for it.

The only place that still had places was Glyndwr. Should I do a HND in renewable engineering so I could get a job of into a better Uni, or go to at Glyndwr?

I will try some other Unis tomore like University of Hertfordshire and De Montfort University but im sure there full :frown:

So If any one has been to Glyndwr could you like me know what its like any info would be great.
Bump, for you OP. I hope everything ends up well. :frown:
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website
Glyndwr is towards the very bottom of the league tables for almost everything. That doesn't exactly mean that it's a bad university but I'd take it into consideration if I were you. The last thing you want is to leave uni with a low chance of securing a good graduate job. Before you jump into anything it might be a good idea to research your options and visit unistats.com which will give you a better idea of your prospects for each of your uni choices. You could even have a gap year and give it more thought if you still aren't sure. Hope this helps :h:
Reply 3
I've never heard of it tbh. Doesn't bode well.
Reply 4
I rate their free pens at UCAS events as good to excellent.

(Seriously though, no clue mate. It's not one of the more well-known ones for sure.)
Reply 5
I went there and did Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technologies...I left after 5 months. Drop me a PM if you want a chat...
Reply 6
I know more people who have dropped out of Glyndwr in their first year, than people who have progressed onto year 2.
Reply 7
I have no idea, but I was in Wrexham yesterday and it is grim.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending