The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical School Applicants 2012 :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
I think the cut off is definatley 54.
Reply 781
have Leicester given out all the interviews? I have still not heard yet...
Original post by blazin007
have Leicester given out all the interviews? I have still not heard yet...

Im pretty sure they havent given out all the interviews yet since they only started a month ago and interview until march! Score of 54 here and still waiting....
Reply 783
Original post by Muattaz.Kazzam
Im pretty sure they havent given out all the interviews yet since they only started a month ago and interview until march! Score of 54 here and still waiting....

You'll probably get one as you are on cut off.
Reply 784
Any news guys? monday is a new week I guess.
nope, heard nothing today either. Are they rejecting in random batches? or something :s imt hinking if were to get an interview we would have got it by now..
Reply 786
Original post by sheen-bean
nope, heard nothing today either. Are they rejecting in random batches? or something :s imt hinking if were to get an interview we would have got it by now..

Yeah there in batches I think. If you haven't heard anything I think would it be safe to say=rejection?
Reply 787
This week was all rejections, last week and the week before seemed to be all offers. I think its being done in batches, they do say its an ongoing process until March. When did people stop getting interviews on last years thread?
Good news!!!! I have an interview :biggrin:
Got the email this afternoon. Hoping at least some of you recieved one today as well!

It does seem to be batches up to this point, see what happens now I guess
Reply 789
Original post by SilverArch
Good news!!!! I have an interview :biggrin:
Got the email this afternoon. Hoping at least some of you recieved one today as well!

It does seem to be batches up to this point, see what happens now I guess

Congrats : ]. What score did you get, if you dont mind?!
Reply 790
does anyone know how many questions are asked in the MMI at each station?
Reply 791
Original post by blazin007
does anyone know how many questions are asked in the MMI at each station?

I cant comment directly on Leicester. But when I had a MMI interview at UEA 3 years back they had 8 'booths'. Before entering each one the question/scenario etc was outside the door and you had a minute to read it.

It was usually only one question and the interviewer/s then went on from this question. Hope that of some use : ].
Rejection :frown:
Original post by Rassam
Rejection :frown:

Sorry bwt that :frown: what was your ukcat score if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by J DOT A
Yeah there in batches I think. If you haven't heard anything I think would it be safe to say=rejection?

yer just waiting on a rejection tbh
Reply 795
ummm...i wsnt even aware that there was an essay... i was planning to wit till february to start proper prep, concentrate on exams now and prep for nottingham, bur only cos my interviews end of feb. when's yours?

Mines on the 1st March (a long time!)
but im a bit worried about the essay you have to write
Original post by Blink1632
Congrats : ]. What score did you get, if you dont mind?!

I haven't been told what score on their scale I was - but I think I must have been a 55 at best guess. I would have lost 3 points on the UKCAT, because I got 2790, then my maths and Eng lang GCSE's were A's not A*'s. So 55 seems about right?
Reply 797
Original post by manu01
Mines on the 1st March (a long time!)
but im a bit worried about the essay you have to write

Where did you find out about the essay? :/
So did no one receive an email back leicester after confirming their attendance for the interview?
i've got a score of 54 and i'm still waiting to hear something. anything....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending