The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol students much to learn.

Government will always tax you as it has ultimate power to do so giving those people a superior position to demand higher wages. Imagine if dust bin men went on strike?! current government would be ruined.

30k is about 2k per month much higher than the "average" grad salary. My local area they earn about 22k starting and it goes up 1500-2k every year with experience.
Original post by sarahthegemini
Some of you lot on here are ****ing disgusting, you really seem to think you're above people like that? You are not superior to anyone - despite what mumny and daddy might tell you. Get over yourselves.

This.

The sense of entitlement on TSR is unreal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by original_username
No, people think that the fact that they are doing an unskilled job that anybody who isn't physically impeded can carry out means that they should be on min wage.

The thought that there is stigma attached to being a binman is nonsense, they love it because they know they are getting over paid for the most basic of jobs.

:biggrin: I'm lovin' it. :biggrin:
Was going to post that I'd heard this before. Then I realised this thread is several months old and it was from this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ways to get easy money : do a job that no body else wants to do but make sure it's for the government ... that way all the hard working illegal immigrants aren't there lol
What's harsh about being a bin man, they pull a bin to truck and the truck lifts it for them, only a few years ago the had to get the bin from the garden then lift the bin then tip it in the truck, that was hard work, what they do today is no harder than a shopping trolley boy. So their wages should be similar about £8 an hour bin men are overpaid for their menial job. Cut their wages and save our council tax.
Reply 206
Original post by Romanbed
What's harsh about being a bin man, they pull a bin to truck and the truck lifts it for them, only a few years ago the had to get the bin from the garden then lift the bin then tip it in the truck, that was hard work, what they do today is no harder than a shopping trolley boy. So their wages should be similar about £8 an hour bin men are overpaid for their menial job. Cut their wages and save our council tax.

Please check thread age before replying.

Latest

Trending

Trending