The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Leicester 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RichmondUK
i applied to 3 courses at birmingham, nottingham and leicester, you? and whats your first choice?

I applied to Exeter, Bristol and UCL for straight archaeology, plus Bham and Leicester for ancient history and archaeology.

As long as my UCL questionnaire is good, and if I have a good interview, UCL would be my first choice, but I really really love the arch course at Exeter too!!!!! And I think Bham has one of the best ancient history courses (in my opinion!!!!)

Whats your first choice?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Leicester stop spamming my email *grumble*
Original post by x8Charlotte8x
I applied to Exeter, Bristol and UCL for straight archaeology, plus Bham and Leicester for ancient history and archaeology.

As long as my UCL questionnaire is good, and if I have a good interview, UCL would be my first choice, but I really really love the arch course at Exeter too!!!!! And I think Bham has one of the best ancient history courses (in my opinion!!!!)

Whats your first choice?

i was gonna go for ucl but my friend is doing medicine there and it put me off lol birmingham is my firm :smile:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
Leicester stop spamming my email *grumble*

Wait until you get here and see all the spam you get from your course!
Reply 144
Mechanical Engineering, got an offer! YAY!
Anybody else applying for politics? I'm taking it with sociology.
Reply 146
Anyone got an English offer yet?
Original post by lozvegas
Anyone got an English offer yet?

I applied for geology, and received an offer, however two people at my school have got offers for English at Leicester (:
Reply 148
I am applying for an LLM, tough I am from Mexico, is it too late to appy for fall semester 2012?
I think someone should start a Leicester Applicant Stalking Page :tongue:
We're just as good! :biggrin:
Yay! Offer for English
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(Applied 11th October if anyone wants to know)
Reply 151
Original post by Violet_apple
Yay! Offer for English
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(Applied 11th October if anyone wants to know)

I got an offer for English too! Wahay.

I applied 20th of Oct :smile:
aab offer from Leicester the day I sent my application!! :biggrin: for management studies with politics :biggrin: ... also a consideration from Essex! all in one day. surreal.
Reply 153
Original post by penko
I got an offer for English too! Wahay.

I applied 20th of Oct :smile:

What was your offer? Well done!
Reply 154
Original post by lozvegas
What was your offer? Well done!

AAB, with an A in English.
Leicester are considering my application for English now :|
I'm so nervous, I love the city, campus and the course but I highly doubt I'll receive an offer from there after reading my personal statement again, it sounds so horrible hahaha
Sent my app yesterday and received a consideration email today :smile: Has anybody else had a consideration and then an offer? If so, how long did it take?
Original post by paulbridger

Original post by paulbridger
I applied for geology, and received an offer, however two people at my school have got offers for English at Leicester (:

Hi, how quick did you get your geology offer after you sent your application?

Ive already heard from my other choices but if i get an offer from Leicester that going to be my firm.
Original post by puddingpie

I got my Law offer today! I'm so surprised. I honestly thought it would be a rejection!!!

Is Leicester anyone's firm choice?

Yeah, mine, if i get an offer for Geology :s-smilie: still waiting....
Reply 159
I got my Law offer today! I'm so surprised. I honestly thought it would be a rejection!!!

Is Leicester anyone's firm choice?

How long did you have to wait for a Law offer? I sent my UCAS last week and still havent heard form them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending