The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

application - museum studies

hi ! i have applied MA museum studies on 8 Feb and still waiting for their decision. from their official website it stated that they will inform the applicant whether or not they have been successful within 28 days.
does it mean that my application is failed?
i don’t know whether the strike affects the operation and i have sent email to Leicester, they said that my application was still reviewing…

please help!
I would take the stance that unless you have explicitly heard from them otherwise (i.e. confirming you have been made an offer or that your application has been rejected), assume it is still being considered and you may still be successful. Particularly since you've emailed them and confirmed they are still reviewing your application, I can't see any reason to assume you've been unsuccessful as of yet.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
thank you! i’m an overseas student and need to apply for a student visa. another university has already given me the offer but my priority is Leicester. the university requires me to accept the offer and pay deposit at the end of March to secure the place and issue document for student visa application… I’m very anxious and can just wait
Original post by kenobi2023
hi ! i have applied MA museum studies on 8 Feb and still waiting for their decision. from their official website it stated that they will inform the applicant whether or not they have been successful within 28 days.
does it mean that my application is failed?
i don’t know whether the strike affects the operation and i have sent email to Leicester, they said that my application was still reviewing…

please help!

Hi @kenobi2023,

Apologies for the late reply. How are you?

Do you still need help with this?

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending