The Student Room Group

HYMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by dragonfly647
I know right! Why keep us in suspense they have scored everything up by the time we complete our interview? I can understand they may need some time to administrate but 6 weeks?!

Here's hoping....

i was thinking that the last interviews were like a week ago and they ranked everyone on the clipboards at the interview so surely they just rank them make offers to the top, it would take like two minutes. :tongue:
maybe they are waiting til everyones exams are over so they dont reject people when they are doing exams so they dont put people off? :confused:
Reply 381
Original post by i<3NYC
i was thinking that the last interviews were like a week ago and they ranked everyone on the clipboards at the interview so surely they just rank them make offers to the top, it would take like two minutes. :tongue:
maybe they are waiting til everyones exams are over so they dont reject people when they are doing exams so they dont put people off? :confused:

The last interviews weren't till today I thought as the ackoweledgement email said 28th January. Plus they said we will find out by the end of january so I assume that people will start hearing any time after today.
Reply 382
Original post by morrell53
The last interviews weren't till today I thought as the ackoweledgement email said 28th January. Plus they said we will find out by the end of january so I assume that people will start hearing any time after today.

its end of february and the 28th jan date got cut out :smile:
It says by the end of February, not the end of February.
Did it say 28th of Jan at some point ? Really ?
Original post by i<3NYC

That's a nice way of looking at it :smile:
Reply 385
Original post by apple17
its end of february and the 28th jan date got cut out :smile:

Yeah sorry thats what I meant - February. So the last date got cut out, that makes it even more annoying that we havent heard surely after the interviews happened they have everyone's score.
Yeah sorry thats what I meant - February. So the last date got cut out, that makes it even more annoying that we havent heard surely after the interviews happened they have everyone's score.

My thoughts exactly, just prolonging the agony ! :redface:
Reply 387

True say. :s
Waiting is annoying.
Just another thirty days to go maximum.
If you look at the 2011 HYMS thread, the official deadline was the end of February but everybody found out on Valentine's Day. I'm pretty sure with their points system that this will be over quicker than we've be told. It's just an exceptionally long excel document deciding our future :P
Original post by StrawberryLaces
If you look at the 2011 HYMS thread, the official deadline was the end of February but everybody found out on Valentine's Day. I'm pretty sure with their points system that this will be over quicker than we've be told. It's just an exceptionally long excel document deciding our future :P

Yeah, I noticed that too :smile: it's just they had quite a few straggling offers/rejections last year :/

That's only 2 weeks! :biggrin:
Original post by platty1907
That's only 2 weeks! :biggrin:

Did you all get it by email from them or did UCAS send an email saying that track has updated ?
Reply 393

:crossedf:
Waiting is too annoying. Good luck to everyone! :smile:

True. Plus our last interview was two weeks before the last one last year :smile:
Original post by dignityinclay
Did you all get it by email from them or did UCAS send an email saying that track has updated ?

The interview invite or an offer? I don't have an offer :tongue:
Original post by platty1907
The interview invite or an offer? I don't have an offer :tongue:

Haha, we can only dream :colondollar:

I meant the offer for people last year if anyone knows :biggrin:
Reply 397
Original post by dignityinclay
Haha, we can only dream :colondollar:

I meant the offer for people last year if anyone knows :biggrin:

Its track at first then they send an official letter I believe :smile:
Original post by apple17
Its track at first then they send an official letter I believe :smile:

Oh, thats a very minor relief :biggrin:

The last email I got from Peninsula I got really excited only to read the dreaded 'we have had a lot of applicants this year and unfortunately ....' :frown:

At least it it gets to you more quickly when its through track. :redface:

Gee it sure is boring around here. :rolleyes:

I just wonder what Ganon the admissions committee is upto.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending