The Student Room Group

Sports Direct/Shirt Number Printing.

Hey. I ordered a footy kit ages ago with badge sponsor logo & shirt number to be printed on. Just now after ages i've recieved them BUT they have no numbers on.. While i'll be taking that up with them. I need some shirt numbers printed ASAP. (17 numbers 1-17)

How much do Sports Direct charge per number? (1-17 = 25 numbers)

Or if anyone around the Newcastle area has any shirt printers i can contact?

:facepalm2:
Reply 1
There is a printing place at Grainger Market that does shirt names and numbers.
Original post by Vintage
Hey. I ordered a footy kit ages ago with badge sponsor logo & shirt number to be printed on. Just now after ages i've recieved them BUT they have no numbers on.. While i'll be taking that up with them. I need some shirt numbers printed ASAP. (17 numbers 1-17)

Sports direct charge £4 per number
Reply 3
Original post by TM94
There is a printing place at Grainger Market that does shirt names and numbers.

Thanks. Do you know what its called?
Reply 4
Original post by Niall2407
Sports direct charge £4 per number

£100 then :eek:
Reply 5
Original post by Vintage
Thanks. Do you know what its called?

Sorry I don't :colondollar:, me and my mate were searching for it for about 20 minutes. :tongue:
Can't remember the name.
Reply 6
Original post by Vintage
£100 then :eek:

Wouldn´t that be 68?
Original post by Catilina
Wouldn´t that be 68?

He wants the numbers 1 to 17 on the back of the shirts . For example, 11 contains two numbers so that would be £8 for 2 numbers
Reply 8
Original post by Vintage

Have you tried Florida print in the metrocentre?
Reply 9
Original post by mau5
Have you tried Florida print in the metrocentre?

Nah. I got sorted. Found someones number who worked from home down road from me. Done them all for £30 which i didn't think was bad.

Cheers though.
How much would it be if I got a name put on the back with 5 letters and two numbers on the back?
After what Mike Ashley is doing to Newcastle United and to his employees all decent people should boycott Sports Direct.
Reply 12
that Place is terrible for shopping In all their staff are eastern European, n I mind goin round pit one a 130 quids worth o stuff on the counter, n forgot when I first walked in I seen a t shirt I liked for a fiver or somethin, so picked it up put it over the top o my other bag which had full recipesfor all I had bought, so anywy that was sat at the side n the cheeky c*** rang all my shopping through n when finished pocked the one I picked up right at the beginning n forgot bout wi all the other gear I was buyin, 😂 the polish guy tried to accuse me of try to steal a fiver t shirt n am spendin over 100 notes in his shop, I told him it was a mistake why when spendin that much money, would you risk gettin caught doin somin like that, I said to him it was a mistake n should b in the pile to b rung through the till, n he still said I was gona steal it, it was madness, n anyway I paid for it as I was gona, n a few weeks l8r I walked in to that place again wi my m8, who was wi the same day that happened, anyway his walked in the door to b met by 3 employees, tellin me am band fae the shop for tryin to steal, I could not believe, that they couldn't see wi a professional look n say we'll he's spendin 120/30 quid in here why do that for a t shirt that cost a fiver I mean come on, the polish n eastern Europeans make mistakes all the time, but that's alright cs they don't know any better the now, totally hate that place n the way everythin is jus thrown bout for you to hunt through. Pure brain damage!!!!
that post gave me brain damage

Quick Reply

Latest