Sports Direct/Shirt Number Printing. Watch

Vintage
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey. I ordered a footy kit ages ago with badge sponsor logo & shirt number to be printed on. Just now after ages i've recieved them BUT they have no numbers on.. While i'll be taking that up with them. I need some shirt numbers printed ASAP. (17 numbers 1-17)

How much do Sports Direct charge per number? (1-17 = 25 numbers)

Or if anyone around the Newcastle area has any shirt printers i can contact?

:facepalm2:
TM94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There is a printing place at Grainger Market that does shirt names and numbers.
Niall2407
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vintage)
Hey. I ordered a footy kit ages ago with badge sponsor logo & shirt number to be printed on. Just now after ages i've recieved them BUT they have no numbers on.. While i'll be taking that up with them. I need some shirt numbers printed ASAP. (17 numbers 1-17)

Sports direct charge £4 per number
Vintage
Rep:
?
(Original post by TM94)
There is a printing place at Grainger Market that does shirt names and numbers.
Thanks. Do you know what its called?
Vintage
Rep:
?
(Original post by Niall2407)
Sports direct charge £4 per number
£100 then :eek:
TM94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks. Do you know what its called?
Sorry I don't , me and my mate were searching for it for about 20 minutes.
Can't remember the name.
Catilina
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
£100 then :eek:
Wouldn´t that be 68?
Niall2407
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Catilina)
Wouldn´t that be 68?
He wants the numbers 1 to 17 on the back of the shirts . For example, 11 contains two numbers so that would be £8 for 2 numbers
mau5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Have you tried Florida print in the metrocentre?
Vintage
Rep:
?
(Original post by mau5)
Have you tried Florida print in the metrocentre?
Nah. I got sorted. Found someones number who worked from home down road from me. Done them all for £30 which i didn't think was bad.

Cheers though.
Toni tootle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How much would it be if I got a name put on the back with 5 letters and two numbers on the back?
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
After what Mike Ashley is doing to Newcastle United and to his employees all decent people should boycott Sports Direct.
zeigal
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
that Place is terrible for shopping In all their staff are eastern European, n I mind goin round pit one a 130 quids worth o stuff on the counter, n forgot when I first walked in I seen a t shirt I liked for a fiver or somethin, so picked it up put it over the top o my other bag which had full recipesfor all I had bought, so anywy that was sat at the side n the cheeky c*** rang all my shopping through n when finished pocked the one I picked up right at the beginning n forgot bout wi all the other gear I was buyin, 😂 the polish guy tried to accuse me of try to steal a fiver t shirt n am spendin over 100 notes in his shop, I told him it was a mistake why when spendin that much money, would you risk gettin caught doin somin like that, I said to him it was a mistake n should b in the pile to b rung through the till, n he still said I was gona steal it, it was madness, n anyway I paid for it as I was gona, n a few weeks l8r I walked in to that place again wi my m8, who was wi the same day that happened, anyway his walked in the door to b met by 3 employees, tellin me am band fae the shop for tryin to steal, I could not believe, that they couldn't see wi a professional look n say we'll he's spendin 120/30 quid in here why do that for a t shirt that cost a fiver I mean come on, the polish n eastern Europeans make mistakes all the time, but that's alright cs they don't know any better the now, totally hate that place n the way everythin is jus thrown bout for you to hunt through. Pure brain damage!!!!
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
that post gave me brain damage
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (150)
17.71%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (75)
8.85%
No I am happy with my course choice (501)
59.15%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise