The Student Room Group

part time A level chemistry

I have found a part time evening course for A level chemistry in London but they need a minimum number. Looking at thread do practicals as well and recommended. it's at campbell harris in kensington. not sure when it starts but says on hotcourses starts in october , just hope the evening is right!:smile:
need chemisrty for medicine.only did double award gcse.eveyone says its hard:frown:
Campbell Harris is very reputable. I've never taken a course there but I have taken exams there before and everyone's really friendly and professional so I'm sure you won't have a problem.

:h:
Best of luck OP, you'll be fine just make sure you enjoy it :smile: :yy:
Reply 3
Original post by simbamark
I have found a part time evening course for A level chemistry in London but they need a minimum number. Looking at thread do practicals as well and recommended. it's at campbell harris in kensington. not sure when it starts but says on hotcourses starts in october , just hope the evening is right!:smile:
need chemisrty for medicine.only did double award gcse.eveyone says its hard:frown:

Good luck, though you might want to note that there is nothing part-time about A level Chemistry :tongue: It -is- a very demanding course and your gonna' have to put in a fair amount of work besides those night sessions to succeed!

What exam board are you doing?
Reply 4
Edexcell.....

is it very difficult
:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending