The Student Room Group

What xmas gift are you planning to get for your b/gf :)

Christmas ain't that far away. It's that time of the year again when you need to start cracking your head what will you be getting for all those that matter in life.

What are you planning to get?

Myself I haven't quite thought about what to get anyone yet..... well other than what I'm buying myself for xmas.... but that's another story.
I don't have a partner, so I might rent a guy for myself and buy him a drink before all the sex.
Reply 2
Knee-pads
a swollen penis
nintendo wii
Reply 5
Candles. She said she doesn't want anything over £20 for her birthday, christmas or ever and she likes candles so it seems fairly obvious. :tongue:
Reply 6
we agreed that id pay £30 towards a basketball jersey but that leaves the stocking...
during the first year of our relationship we were in an ldr so i got him a few little really personal things (eg (dont laugh) i got a wears wally book and cut out tiny pics of my face and stuck them over the wallys cos he kept complaining he was bored so i thought it would remind him of me and give him something to do)
eventually we moved closer together but now im on my year abroad so i want do something personal again but i have no ideas...
any suggestions...???
Reply 7
Original post by minniiee
we agreed that id pay £30 towards a basketball jersey but that leaves the stocking...
during the first year of our relationship we were in an ldr so i got him a few little really personal things (eg (dont laugh) i got a wears wally book and cut out tiny pics of my face and stuck them over the wallys cos he kept complaining he was bored so i thought it would remind him of me and give him something to do)
eventually we moved closer together but now im on my year abroad so i want do something personal again but i have no ideas...
any suggestions...???

Haha that's so sweet and cute lol
Reply 8
Original post by minniiee
any suggestions...???

But you had to find wally every time before you stuck your face on! :K:
Reply 9
Original post by TommyToms
But you had to find wally every time before you stuck your face on! :K:

lol i know it took FOREVER
and some of them i couldnt find either :s-smilie:
Reply 10
get them a gift card, christmas isnt the same
Reply 11
First, im planning to get my boyfriend back, and then hopefully i'll get to the x-mas present! :tongue:
I DON'T KNOW?!

I over think when I'm buying presents for those close to me...so I erm and erm and think "well..what if they don't like it" and end up with no ideas.

Okies...I might look around and see if I can find a silver bangle with a few gemstones in, citrine if possible, for around £40. Probably something cute, like a soft toy of a film character she likes (there are a few to choose from, all animals.).

I'd get her a satnav, despite it being a bit boring, but she'll be cross if I spend a lot more on her then she does on me, and we've agreed to about £30-40.
Reply 13
flights from beijing to london so we can be together....and a rabbit
Reply 14
me and my boyfriend are going away to london next weekend as a christmas present.. although thats more of a present from him to me than the other way :smile: but i'm cooking him a huge christmas dinner as a surprise as we're not going to be spending christmas day together.. um i'm going to renovate a guitar for him and give it to him as a 'piece of art' rather than an instrument haha.. and then i shall spend about £40 on him and get him a couple of things he's specifically asked for and a couple of surprises, and a joke present ofc :tongue:

its our 1 year anniversary at christmas too so gotta push the boat out!! :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending