Reply 100
Well, the exam's today! Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by oli_042
Well, the exam's today! Good luck everyone :smile:

you too lad, you too.
i hope i don't panic this time.
Original post by oli_042

Original post by oli_042
Not too bad, just keep going over all my notes, looking over past papers and revision questions. Hoping the paper is kind tomorrow! What about you?

yeah me too, i was feeling pretty confident with all the revision, but yesterday the doctor told me i have glandular fever so now i'm just hoping my brain will function properly in the exam! :'( good luck o!
Original post by danielleL

Original post by danielleL
Not too bad, I'm just flicking over my notes and doing a few practises Q's.
Everyone in my class said they're gonna cram but I'm sticking to some light revision because I did loads over Christmas.

What about you?

Also, how did everyone do in AS? I got a B overall but I'm retaking Unit 2 in the summer.

yeah that's good cos when you cram it pushes everything into your head briefly and that's not good haha

I got a C last year, but same i'm retaking it in the summer

good luck for today!
Reply 104
Original post by persian_tanya
yeah me too, i was feeling pretty confident with all the revision, but yesterday the doctor told me i have glandular fever so now i'm just hoping my brain will function properly in the exam! :'( good luck o!

Same, I've done quite a lot of revision especially over Christmas so hopefully it'll pay off! Ah no that's horrible my friend had that and they were really unwell for a while, hope you're okay! Good luck to you too :smile:

Original post by Glow Cream
you too lad, you too.
i hope i don't panic this time.

Keep calm mate sure you'll ace it!

Also everyone just a head's up, my teacher who's an examiner for these exams said that for Unit 1 they've already raised the bar in terms of getting marks, and that our answers must be fully detailed and fully explained in order to get full marks! And she said it's looking likely that it will be the same for Unit 3, so just make sure you write everything in full detail, etc :smile:
Reply 105
Original post by oli_042

Original post by oli_042

Also everyone just a head's up, my teacher who's an examiner for these exams said that for Unit 1 they've already raised the bar in terms of getting marks, and that our answers must be fully detailed and fully explained in order to get full marks! And she said it's looking likely that it will be the same for Unit 3, so just make sure you write everything in full detail, etc :smile:

Well, hopefully that correlates with grade boundaries going down! Thanks though. Good luck.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 106
Hope everyone did well(!)

Best part of an exam finishing; getting rid of your notes and having a fresh folder for the new unit.
Unit 4 come at me bro.
Reply 107
My Daughter just said it was horrific and everyone found it hard - did everyone feel like that or was it just her and her school unprepared ?
Reply 108
OMG I FAILED SO BADLY :'(

Screwed up the 12 mark questions, so that's about 20 marks gone down the drain!!! FML D:

(My fault for not preparing enough :/)
Reply 109
Original post by mcquitmp
My Daughter just said it was horrific and everyone found it hard - did everyone feel like that or was it just her and her school unprepared ?

I definately found it horrific! I didn't prepare well enough!! :frown:
Reply 110
Screwed up the practicalss grrr
what did every one put for the token economy question ? like the first question?
Fooking atrocious, fooking gay, fooking waste of my time.
Reply 112
lolololol^

Are we allowed to talk about what answers we put?
I'd say but I don't wanna get b&.~
(edited 12 years ago)
But thanks to oli_042
for helping when i needed it the most

for the others speak to you guys in june lololol
Reply 114
Original post by mcquitmp

I felt pretty good, the stuff that came up was pretty easy tbh.
All the topics I didn't want to come didn't come up.
I thought the paper was okay considering i revised the practicals , but the essay questions were so vague i couldnt makeout what was ao1 and what was ao2
Reply 116
yeh you can, other exam boared do it and other forumss
Guys we probably did better than we actually think we did
Original post by Sana210693
I thought the paper was okay considering i revised the practicals , but the essay questions were so vague i couldnt makeout what was ao1 and what was ao2

wats a01 & a02 btw?

never heard of em
Reply 119
Ah, okay.
Because I see that huge red "10 WARNING POINTS" thing at the top of the page.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending