The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
bono
It is, it's unbelievable a lot of the time.

Ironically, by saying this, i hope you stop. It irritates me when you're crappy, incorrectly spelt account name pops up wherever I am. :smile:

well seeing as you're on this forum 24/7 and you post in virtually every thread, it's pretty hard for you not to see me. better get used to it
Reply 21
you're asking people youve not met, on a website, if you are a loser.

Ponder that one for a minute...
Reply 22
amazingtrade
You're not a looser you're just going through a bad patch. Its just about of lives learning curve.

thanx i knew i could count on you to be supportive, your a sweetie.
boygenious
well seeing as you're on this forum 24/7 and you post in virtually every thread, it's pretty hard for you not to see me. better get used to it

No, I will post something in a thread and you will swoop over straight away and say "shut up boner" or something.

I know what you do, you click on my profile and go to my last post.
snow_white
thanx i knew i could count on you to be supportive, your a sweetie.

Life is like that, sometimes you think all is well, and at other times it goes wrong and you become paranoid.

Don't worry, it shall become good. :smile:
Reply 25
XTinaA
No you aren't a loser. But please realise there are other people in the world. And try to make friends with them.

thanx, i have heaps of friends just noone i feel close to like them, im not comfortable unloading my sad thoughts with them.
Reply 26
bono
No, I will post something in a thread and you will swoop over straight away and say "shut up boner" or something.

I know what you do, you click on my profile and go to my last post.

if that's the case why haven't i replied to all 6000 or whatever of your posts. the fact that half the posts on this forum are yours (as the forum is pretty much your life) makes it pretty hard for me to not reply to your posts. anyway i don't want to have a petty argument. it's a waste of time
Reply 27
bono
Life is like that, sometimes you think all is well, and at other times it goes wrong and you become paranoid.

your a champ bono, yhanx for stickin up for me, you made me feel a bit better about it, thanx for actually careing.
Reply 28
bono

Yeh your right......i was nearly blind today, from playing field hockey.......we was doing drills, and a girl whack the ball on my forehead, just a few inches from by eye, i was dazeds for a while, and was bleeding like crazy....now i have a bruise which is the size of a egg, and a deep cut........NOT FAIR!!!!

:mad:
snow_white
thanx, i have heaps of friends just noone i feel close to like them, im not comfortable unloading my sad thoughts with them.

You don't have to, right away. Try building friendships with some of them, you might find some are really good people and become great friends, then you'll get close to them. Of course you should feel better about yourself and then you won't mind your own company.
Reply 30
XTinaA
You don't have to, right away. Try building friendships with some of them, you might find some are really good people and become great friends, then you'll get close to them. Of course you should feel better about yourself and then you won't mind your own company.

hmmmm good advice, how old are you dear?
Reply 31
guest1984
Yeh your right......i was nearly blind today, from playing field hockey.......we was doing drills, and a girl whack the ball on my forehead, just a few inches from by eye, i was dazeds for a while, and was bleeding like crazy....now i have a bruise which is the size of a egg, and a deep cut........NOT FAIR!!!!

:mad:

owch!! god i bet that bludy hurt, totally right not fair! mate of mine kicked a soccer ball into my eye and i nearly went blind ay, doesn't seem like much but he was trying to kick to the other end of the field and i was 3m away.
snow_white
hmmmm good advice, how old are you dear?

I am 18 myself. Doing A2s.
Reply 33
XTinaA
I am 18 myself. Doing A2s.

cool same as me, oh and i have no idea what A2's are? australian here.
snow_white

Second year of A-Levels basically.
Reply 35
As you get older you realise the more bad stuff is thrown at you the more you become a strong person.

You just have to keep going, my grandma always thinks its amazing that I am at university considering the problems I had as a child but to me the fact I had problems just makes more even more determined to do well.
Reply 36
snow_white

How's randy Sire keeping these days?
Reply 37
snow_white
lately i've been really down, my partner has left for uni for 4 years and he's 6 hrs away, i keep thinking he's going to leave me which i know is silly, i trust him i just dont trust the people who wanna hit on him. still everytime i think about him i fall apart and burst into tears, sad i know. even worse my best friend has left too, and i've been so upset and i really needed someone to talk to, you know you call them up and they come over so you can cry on thier shoulder and they help reasure you then you end up laughing and forget about it. i kept wanting to do that and i just realised that with both of them gone i have noone. im alone.
am i a loser?

No, you´re not because of your situation - but you will probably lose the guy, sorry! I´ve just been in a similar situation, but don´t wanna spoil anything. Just an opinion.
Reply 38
Just how much does bono spam. 4000+ posts and about 2 weeks ago he was only around 2000. Strange. At any rate, I'm kind of back at last if anyone could give a toss, but for now the economic books demand my attention. Have fun.
Sire
Just how much does bono spam. 4000+ posts and about 2 weeks ago he was only around 2000. Strange. At any rate, I'm kind of back at last if anyone could give a toss, but for now the economic books demand my attention. Have fun.

Wahey it's Sire!

Latest

Trending

Trending