The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire Nursing Interview questions

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yeah shay i have city tomorrow. i think i might attend this one lol, i never went kingston. and how was the interview neha, katy and jen??
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
nah i aint going tomoz. Its pointless... Erm i just wonna accept hertfordshire now. When you planin on starting september 2012?xx
Reply 22
by the way i accepted hertfordshire today. Its my firm, i have withdrawn from the rest, the conditions easy so i dont have to worry now. Let me know what you do! Xx
can anyone tell me what type of questions come up and what the maths and english tests are like please?
Reply 24
i got interview in university of Hertfordshire for radiotherapy course anyone can help me please
Reply 25
Original post by misslatifa
Hi everyone..
Has anyone been to University of Hertfordshire recently for an interview/maths & english test..
Or even in general been to an interview for adult nursing.
I have mine tomorrow and I'm really nervous, going to be my first :-(

I have an interview at hertfordshire university anyone can help me plz
Reply 26
How come you have an interview so late?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Im planning to add extra choice for Heartfordshire..are the tests hard? What are the questions like? What type of questions do they ask in interview and what is group interview like?
Help please!
Reply 28
Original post by stressed.97
Im planning to add extra choice for Heartfordshire..are the tests hard? What are the questions like? What type of questions do they ask in interview and what is group interview like?
Help please!

Had my interview today... They'll ask you to name n explain the 6 Cs , ur qualities n how Ur experience is relevant
Is anyone aware of what to expect on nursing induction week, I'm aware its registration and occupational health bit wondered what else the week may consist of x
Reply 30
Hi ive been to several interviews of nuemeracy and literecy but ive always failed the literacy especially when it comes to Essy writting. Any tips on how to go about it?
Hello guys,
I need help I have got interviews and numeracy test as well for diagnostic radiography. I am not ready and I don't know what's gonna come up so let me know if you guys have an idea.
Original post by shay_ali23
im trying to figure out who you are lol... Im sure i must of seen you on the 7th... Erm yeh the test were hard but i didnt ask them about it, they just said it was fine. The interview was fine actually, not as scary as i thought it would be. Erm is this ur first choice?x

Hello, please what are the interview questions for hertfordshire, I have an interview next two week
Original post by misslatifa
Hi everyone..
Has anyone been to University of Hertfordshire recently for an interview/maths & english test..
Or even in general been to an interview for adult nursing.
I have mine tomorrow and I'm really nervous, going to be my first :-(

can you please share your experience about your interview in Hertfordshire?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending