The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by barnetlad
Some Americans don't understand football (such as the Glazers) but they are not that stupid.

We can throw in Squillachi as well.

Original post by jilebinator
read this on twitter:

It took Henry 5 touches to score.

:rofl: Quality. He actually played an alright game tbh... (squillaci I mean)
He's a ledge, and he's not cack
Which makes him better than Marouane Chamakh
He plays upfront, in our attack
Yeah that's right, Thierry is back
:love:
Time for the classic Thierry Henry song :colone:

Reply 1584
:smile:
Reply 1585
Absolutely loved the return of Henry. Loving the Gallic shrug after about 10 seconds as we. Such a petulant man :love:
Reply 1586
Yea. All we need to do now is see what Dennis Bergkamp is doing these days....
what was nasri doing there? ??? has anyone checked out matias suarez then??
Hazard on twitter :holmes:

lol I think nasri is depressed and has realised he made a big mistake, he watched arsenal just to remember the good ol times.
Only thing that didn't go our way is the injury to Coquelin, he has been relatively outstanding. I think Miquel and Yennaris also deserve a shout as they did their jobs very efficiently.

Edit: Seeing Nasri's face on my laptop was rage-inducing as well but meh tbh :colonhash:
Original post by Dan1607

Original post by Dan1607
Yea. All we need to do now is see what Dennis Bergkamp is doing these days....

:teehee: :coma:

Original post by In2deep
Only thing that didn't go our way is the injury to Coquelin, he has been relatively outstanding. I think Miquel and Yennaris also deserve a shout as they did their jobs very efficiently.

Edit: Seeing Nasri's face on my laptop was rage-inducing as well but meh tbh :colonhash:

Nasri :pierre:

Seeing him play yesterday was just so meh. Average.
I just laughed when he scored. Vintage Thierry. If there was ever a goal that summed up his Arsenal career, this was it. Technique, composure and class. Can't remember the last time a goal meant this much.
Reply 1594
Henry is probably my favourite ever player :pierre:
As a Leeds fan i can say i much preferred seeing Henry return and score than us going through, such an overlooked player, a great footballer.
Reply 1596
As great as it was seeing Henry back this game showed just how poor Arsenal is without Van Persie. I'd say the only player who had a good game before Henry came on was Ramsey.
Reply 1597
2012 moment of the year for us already? Hard to see anything topping that tbh, except maybe Henry scoring the winning goal against the Spuds or us winning the CL.
Reply 1598
Nasri is actually doing awful.

Such a waste of money for them tbh, how many assists/goals has he got?
Original post by Jim-Jam
Nasri is actually doing awful.

Such a waste of money for them tbh, how many assists/goals has he got?

Rumour that after seeing Scholes come off the bench, Mancini may be tempted to ask Nasri out of retirement too

Latest