The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I havent even started revision and my head is falling off. How are you revising? Ive got plenty of links to past papers got books etc but unable to motivate myself. So frustrated
Reply 2
Does anybody have a mark scheme (official or unofficial) to the may 2011 paper?
Original post by Nazrinbegum

Original post by Nazrinbegum
I havent even started revision and my head is falling off. How are you revising? Ive got plenty of links to past papers got books etc but unable to motivate myself. So frustrated

I'm the same, can't get motivated for this excuse of a maths exam. It's not even proper maths.
Original post by sean0410

http://www.kingsleyschoolbideford.co.uk/Images-(1)/SeniorSchool/Maths-PDFS/D1_rms_20110817.aspx

No sorry, we did the paper as a mock and have got it marked and I wrote down my errors so if there's anything specific I can help you with that.
Original post by areebmazhar
I'm the same, can't get motivated for this excuse of a maths exam. It's not even proper maths.

I think linear programming is as close to maths as it gets but all the other parts I wouldn't describe as mathematical.

Thanks for this, have you got the june 11 f324 paper? (I think you're on the f324 thread as well :P)
I've finished all past papers and I'm going through them all again, the same with C3.

Does anybody know if we have to know about hamilton cycle?
Original post by This Honest

I've finished all past papers and I'm going through them all again, the same with C3.

No that's old spec definitely.

Same I don't know what to do with myself now that I know every paper and its answers.
Hamilton has been removed from the new syllabus of D1. So ignore it.
Original post by The Illuminati

Yep. It's attached below. I'm pretty much collecting papers and mark schemes :biggrin:

I think I phrased the question badly, I meant do you want the june 11 paper. A few people were asking for it a couple of days ago and someone posted it a few hours ago. Just wondering if anyone needed it.
Thanks anyway though :smile:
Same I don't know what to do with myself now that I know every paper and its answers.
Hamilton has been removed from the new syllabus of D1. So ignore it.

Have you done all the definitions and terms etc, they sometimes come up for a few marks?
Reply 13

Can I ask if you want to draw the objective line in the graph such as 500x +800y how would u draw that in a graph:smile: thanks
I think I phrased the question badly, I meant do you want the june 11 paper. A few people were asking for it a couple of days ago and someone posted it a few hours ago. Just wondering if anyone needed it.
Thanks anyway though :smile:

Oh. All that time I spent attaching it

Oh. All that time I spent attaching it

Sorry, feel bad about it now.
Have you done all the definitions and terms etc, they sometimes come up for a few marks?

I'm learning the definitions as they are in the specification. I hate definitions though. I know how to do the questions but ask me to put into words how I did it or define a part of it and you've lost me. So I'll just memorise the spec definitions word for word

Sorry, feel bad about it now.

Feel my wrath:angry::mad: :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by otrivine

Original post by otrivine
Can I ask if you want to draw the objective line in the graph such as 500x +800y how would u draw that in a graph:smile: thanks

Get a point in the feasible region. e.g-(10,20)
500(10)+800(20)=21000
so 500x+800y=21000
when x=0, y=26.25
when y=0 x=42
So draw the line finally :smile:
I'm learning the definitions as they are in the specification. I hate definitions though. I know how to do the questions but ask me to put into words how I did it or define a part of it and you've lost me. So I'll just memorise the spec definitions word for word

I'm the same, although I love easy definition marks in the sciences, I hate definitions in maths :L

thank goodness for that because the week before xmas, my teacher was explaning it on the board and I was like wtf? it's not in our books

Latest

Trending

Trending