The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Will applying late not get me considered?

I am wanting to apply to the "BSc Honours Computing, Graphics and Games Degree"

results: 160 ucas points "mpp btec national diploma (games/software development)"
I have at least 5 GCSE's, maths at grade B , English is at grade D but i completed level 2 in communication at college is this seen as equivalent as c in GCSE English by middlesex?

Because i have had a year away from education because of no uni spaces being available during clearing last year i am doing the ucas application as an individual and am having problems getting in touch with my college and probably wont be able to get a reference from them until next week. if my application is late due to this will the university not consider my application?
(edited 12 years ago)
Hello,

Thank you for your questions. Unfortunately 160 UCAS points is not quite enough for our BSc Computing, Graphics and Games degree, however our Foundation Year in Computing may be suitable for you. And the Level 2 communication is fine as an equivalent to GCSE English.

If you do submit a late application, you will still be considered by Middlesex, however, priority is given to those who apply before the deadline.

I hope this answers your query, please get in contact again if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Middlesex Rep.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
oh sorry i meant "BSc Honours Computing, Graphics and Games Degree with Foundation Year (UCAS code G459)" and i sent my application yesterday and am just trying to get in touch with the uni as i forgot to add my BTEC registration number to my application.
Hello,
There is no need to send us the BTEC registration number at the moment, we will automatically receive this when we get your results through.
Good luck with your application.
Thanks,
Middlesex Rep.
Reply 4
I received my results in august last year and my grades are final, do i still not need the registration number? a UCAS adviser told me i needed it.
Hello,

If you meet the requirements of the course, we will make you a conditional offer, based on us seeing your results. We will ask you to send your results in to us, so we will receive the registration number this way.

Thanks,
Middlesex Rep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending