The Student Room Group

Too late to apply for college?

This is a bit of a random question but I don’t know whether I can apply for another college at this stage.

I’m in year 11 and had my heart set on doing t-level education and childcare at college but I’ve changed my mind after the taster sessions. I’m considering doing a level combined English, sociology and politics instead but the college I applied to doesn’t do a level politics. The other college I considered applying to does do it but I didn’t apply for it because they have the same grade requirements for the t level course and it’s further away. I thought the t level course would be great for me but I don’t think it is. Would it be too late to apply to another college at this stage?
Original post by _monsterenergy_
This is a bit of a random question but I don’t know whether I can apply for another college at this stage.

I’m in year 11 and had my heart set on doing t-level education and childcare at college but I’ve changed my mind after the taster sessions. I’m considering doing a level combined English, sociology and politics instead but the college I applied to doesn’t do a level politics. The other college I considered applying to does do it but I didn’t apply for it because they have the same grade requirements for the t level course and it’s further away. I thought the t level course would be great for me but I don’t think it is. Would it be too late to apply to another college at this stage?

I would imagine you could still apply if you contact them directly. There is no guarantee they will offer you a place, but if you don't try you definitely won't get a place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending