The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey how did it go? Ive an interview on feb 22nd :s-smilie: what all questions did they ask you?
Reply 2
mines on the 29th Feb, has anyone heard back/how many people interviewed you and what did they ask? xxx
Reply 3
Hey guys, I had my interview here in January and it was by far the most relaxed and friendly interview that I had, the questions were relatively simple, just be prepared. There were several interviews going on at the same time with different people, I had 2 ladies, a nurse and a lecturer and they were absolutely lovely, the admissions talk in the morning is really helpful and they give you lots of tips for your interview. For a typical day I said I'd follow the patient's care plan, assisting with the needs of the patient, e.g. eating, hygeine etc. (research role of a nurse). As for a typical task, it could be taking bloods, checking blood pressure, helping feed the patient, monitoring the patient, google the role of the nurse etc and you should get loads to mold into your perfect answer! I got an offer about 5 days after the interview but they said I wouldn't hear until March! :smile: Good luck! xxx
Reply 4
Original post by Bethmunch
mines on the 29th Feb, has anyone heard back/how many people interviewed you and what did they ask? xxx

Hey did you get any word yet? i got an offer about 9 days after my interview :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Clodagh883
Hey did you get any word yet? i got an offer about 9 days after my interview :smile:

Argh no i haven't heard of anyone yet, Southampton interview was 2 weeks ago on Thursday, and Staffordshire was 2 weeks ago on Friday and the Birmingham interview was a week ago on Wednesday.. I'm so nervous I haven't even considered what I'll do if I don't get in!! eeek well done on your offer though! xx
Reply 6
Original post by Bethmunch
Argh no i haven't heard of anyone yet, Southampton interview was 2 weeks ago on Thursday, and Staffordshire was 2 weeks ago on Friday and the Birmingham interview was a week ago on Wednesday.. I'm so nervous I haven't even considered what I'll do if I don't get in!! eeek well done on your offer though! xx

Thank you :smile: I'm sure you'll be fine, from what I hear the longer you have to wait the more likely you'll get an offer :smile:
Reply 7
Hi guys, iv got an interview on the 1st march.. how's the Maths and English test?? Am more nervous about the test then the actual interview! Any help is most appreciated.. my grammers not the best so could do with some pointers!
Nell
Reply 8
Original post by ttotheay
tomorrow!! SO nervous! Any advice from anyone who's done an interview here before would be huuugely appreciated :biggrin: xx

Hi, had an interview yesterday and already got a response. I got a conditional offer. It was fine, I found the lecturer and the clinical nurse who were interviewing me a little intimidating but the questions were quite similar to the other interviews. I had them ask me, why this uni? What's been in the news recently? Stuff like that. Don't worry the interviewers were really friendly. You should be fine.

Latest

Trending

Trending