The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don't have any instagram...so,...hangout or whatsapp or fb or linkedin....will work??

snapchat? guess linkedin might... but what country are you actually from?
Hi everyone,

Based on my personal experiences in white-majority developed countries, many white females display racist behavior or racist attitude towards non-white males, especially brown-skinned males. Most of the time, this racist behavior is manifested in a subtle fashion most of the time, except in certain circumstances, when it is manifested in an explicit manner.

The fact is that there is no rational reason behind this kind of racist behavior except probably for the fact that such white females consider such non-white males as scums and find their existence in white-majority developed countries to be abhorrent.

where tf do u live lol
Original post by KenGosgrove
I'd say no,

White women massively prefer their own.

Why wouldn't they?

(1) Their men have most the presitige, globally, due to historic dominance
(2) Their numbers are declining,so self preservation instincts kick in
(3) The kids would fit into their family better
(4) Their men are the global beauty standard

Brown men have several issues going aginst them but the biggest are,

1) Cultures are seen as misogynistic
2) Cultures seen as exclusive and hostile to outsiders
3) Physically, unless they look like white arabs, not european looking. Most indians have Round faces but pointy nose.
4) Not in mainstream media. Few sportsmen or in mainstream western music/films.
5) close minded

would u say they prefer black guys more than browns? or is brown+black classified to make brown.
where tf do u live lol

would u say they prefer black guys more than browns? or is brown+black classified to make brown.

Based on the fact that there are far less significant cultural differences between black and white, compared to Asian (e.g. Most black families are English speaking, and religious-wise follow some form of Christianity)... as well as that there are far more obvious "black" contributions to mainstream / western society (e.g. sport, music/ entertainment etc.), it's pretty obvious that most white girls would probably be far more comfortable with a Black guy compared to South Asian.

However, it's a myth that all white girls "love" black guys. It tends to be a certain type of white girl who'll prefer black guys; and in those cases, it tends to more a certain black stereotype they're attracted to rather than just simply the fact that they're black (e.g. the so-called "Road-Man"; the athlete, the dancer etc.); these girls will quickly lose interest when it's clear you're not desired stereotype. As stated above, the vast majority of white girls prefer white guys.

I actually think that a more common inter-racial mix is actually white guys with Asian (Oriental) women.. just people tend to make more noise about black guys with white women.
(edited 4 years ago)
Everybody has their own individual preferences, it would be quite a bold statement to assume "all" white/black/asian people like/don't like "X" :smile:
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Based on the fact that there are far less significant cultural differences between black and white, compared to Asian (e.g. Most black families are English speaking, and religious-wise follow some form of Christianity)... as well as that there are far more obvious "black" contributions to mainstream / western society (e.g. sport, music/ entertainment etc.), it's pretty obvious that most white girls would probably be far more comfortable with a Black guy compared to South Asian.

However, it's a myth that all white girls "love" black guys. It tends to be a certain type of white girl who'll prefer black guys; and in those cases, it tends to more a certain black stereotype they're attracted to rather than just simply the fact that they're black (e.g. the so-called "Road-Man"; the athlete, the dancer etc.); these girls will quickly lose interest when it's clear you're not desired stereotype. As stated above, the vast majority of white girls prefer white guys.

I actually think that a more common inter-racial mix is actually white guys with Asian (Oriental) women.. just people tend to make more noise about black guys with white women.

feel like i dont fit the roadman/tough black sterotype tbh but all good. feel like i'll pursuing them because its kinda hard to find one thats gonna date a black guy cuz most at my college date white and i should just focus on studies lol. maybe at uni ahah
feel like i dont fit the roadman/tough black sterotype tbh but all good. feel like i'll pursuing them because its kinda hard to find one thats gonna date a black guy cuz most at my college date white and i should just focus on studies lol. maybe at uni ahah

Don't forget, you can always learn how to dance, or excel in a sport (or even just get Hench at a gym) and fulfil one of those black stereotypes.

Not going to lie, from my experience, I find that for every white girl, who "loves black men" there will be another 3-4 who wouldn't go near a black guy if the survival of the human race depended on it. However, I think the majority fall into the camp that dating a black guy is something they wouldn't normally do, but wouldn't completely rule it out either.

Therefore, if you're dead-set on dating a white girl, as a black male, you've realistically got three options:-

1) Grow a very thick skin and accept that you're going to have to face a lot of rejection until you find your match

2) Work on on being the best version of "You" possible (e.g. hit the gym, dress well etc.) or lower your standards / expectations.. as realistically you'll have to be a significantly "higher-value" guy than the white guys you're competing with to stand a fair chance.

3) Put yourself in a high-profile spot and act in whatever stereo-typically "black" manner you're comfortable with. Then the girls who'll naturally go for black guys will make themselves known to you.

Probably not really what you wanted to hear, but from my experience, it the most realistic.
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Don't forget, you can always learn how to dance, or excel in a sport (or even just get Hench at a gym) and fulfil one of those black stereotypes.

Not going to lie, from my experience, I find that for every white girl, who "loves black men" there will be another 3-4 who wouldn't go near a black guy if the survival of the human race depended on it. However, I think the majority fall into the camp that dating a black guy is something they wouldn't normally do, but wouldn't completely rule it out either.

Therefore, if you're dead-set on dating a white girl, as a black male, you've realistically got three options:-

1) Grow a very thick skin and accept that you're going to have to face a lot of rejection until you find your match

2) Work on on being the best version of "You" possible (e.g. hit the gym, dress well etc.) or lower your standards / expectations.. as realistically you'll have to be a significantly "higher-value" guy than the white guys you're competing with to stand a fair chance.

3) Put yourself in a high-profile spot and act in whatever stereo-typically "black" manner you're comfortable with. Then the girls who'll naturally go for black guys will make themselves known to you.

Probably not really what you wanted to hear, but from my experience, it the most realistic.

I go gym. Id say im pretty average. On track to get ripped by summer. I also started playing basketball.

Ye i need to grow a thick skin. To be fair id only get butthurt if someone close said sum usually i dont give a flying f about what ppl say. Idk about girls cuz i went to a boys school.

Also im not dead set i just feel attractive to most whites. Altho the asians there and black are also hot but way less often.

Referring to being best version of u is why im not gonna date until next year when I'm more confident more 'hench' and can play basketball. Im not gonna do it for the girls but my dreams always been to be hench+ball so after that i can be able to bring some1 in ygm. But if i did now id be a mess and im not my best so why go thru all that mess ect.

Also forgot to mention im muslim so im limited to asians/black muslims. I mean heck ye id date a white/non muslim but long term id think about bc of religious limitations ect.
Original post by KenGosgrove
I'd say no,

White women massively prefer their own.

Why wouldn't they?

(1) Their men have most the presitige, globally, due to historic dominance
(2) Their numbers are declining,so self preservation instincts kick in
(3) The kids would fit into their family better
(4) Their men are the global beauty standard

Brown men have several issues going aginst them but the biggest are,

1) Cultures are seen as misogynistic
2) Cultures seen as exclusive and hostile to outsiders
3) Physically, unless they look like white arabs, not european looking. Most indians have Round faces but pointy nose.
4) Not in mainstream media. Few sportsmen or in mainstream western music/films.
5) close minded

First of all, thanks to all, for carrying out the conversation from the point I had mentioned about subtle racism shown by white females in white-majority developed countries.

Based on the points mentioned above, it is now a fact and explicitly admitted that yeah subtle display of racism towards non-whites still exists, no matter whatever mainstream media portrays.

So, to summarize, white females prefer white guys; white guys like white females also; white girls might prefer black guys also; brown females prefer white guys sometimes; and, the scapegoats are the brown-skinned males.

Anyway, just some observations in the above quote.

"Brown men have several issues going against them but the biggest is," - I think what is actually meant is Its white females who have several issues in going towards brown men.

Secondly, what do you mean by "Their numbers are declining, so self-preservation instincts kick in"...There has not been any noticeable decline in the white population in any white-majority countries.

Your observation about brown men is what is spewed on by the typical Western Media who disseminate post-truth and not the factual truth. Your observations are purely based on the 18th or 19th-century traditions and not the 21st-century tradition. Get more worldly-wide.

"Misogynistic, Hostile to Outsiders"...Do you know that a significant number of white people reside in brown-majority countries?

"Closed-minded" - it's totally laughable - Had that been true, then you wouldn't have noticed a single trace of brown men in white-majority countries?

Regarding looks, as if you are insinuating that all white males look very handsome?

Not in Mainstream Media - As stated before, get more knowledgeable, get more well-informed about cross-cultural contributions to society.

"Prestige"...So, according to you, only whites have prestige and non-white are worthless and disgrace. Why am I not surprised that these remarks spew the explicit display of racist behavior.

Anyway, the bottom line is that what you have insinuated is that many white females are "shallow" being who get attracted to guys solely on the basis of looks and the evergreen money.

We do agree on one thing - Racist behavior still persists in the 21st century in white-majority countries, usually manifested in a subtle fashion and sometimes in an explicit manner and the trend will probably continue as is already observed presently.
snapchat? guess linkedin might... but what country are you actually from?

I don't have snapchat.

We can connect on Linkedin but how do we share Linkedin connection info?

Well, I do know one of the languages that you know of.
I don't have snapchat.

We can connect on Linkedin but how do we share Linkedin connection info?

Well, I do know one of the languages that you know of.

is that language Bengali or Spanish I would like to know
is that language Bengali or Spanish I would like to know

Well, since u r born and bred in a white-majority country, to whom u r naturally attracted to - Spaniards or South Asians?

If I say the latter one, would be more interested to get to know me than in the case if I had said the former one?
Well, since u r born and bred in a white-majority country, to whom u r naturally attracted to - Spaniards or South Asians?

If I say the latter one, would be more interested to get to know me than in the case if I had said the former one?

I want to know what language you speak exactly, it is not that deep.
Reply 392
Is is true that if you're Indian, it's harder to get a White girl to like you? And is it true that Indian guys tend to be drawn to women of White skin colour more than any other? Why is this?

No
Is is true that if you're Indian, it's harder to get a White girl to like you? And is it true that Indian guys tend to be drawn to women of White skin colour more than any other? Why is this?

Girls hate indians just like boys hate black girls. Its just how it is.
Original post by AlishaWhite
Girls hate indians just like boys hate black girls. Its just how it is.

I absolutely do not hate black girls, where’d you get that from?
Original post by DJWatson
I absolutely do not hate black girls, where’d you get that from?

I mean in general, a white boy would not date a black girl. Of course thereare individuals but the trend is this.
I mean in general, a white boy would not date a black girl. Of course thereare individuals but the trend is this.

Black girls are highly underrated, absolute jewels
Black girls are highly underrated, absolute jewels

They also stink
They also stink

Wow, I can sense the “white” in your name. Ngl some do need a bit of Chanel sprayed on them
Wow, I can sense the “white” in your name. Ngl some do need a bit of Chanel sprayed on them

I was at a hip hop shindig the other night. Lord knows the black fellas stink too, lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending