Reply 42
Original post by Extricated
Boundary prediction :

100 UMS - 76/75
90 UMS - 75/75
80 UMS - 74.5/75
70 UMS - 74/75

exactly what im saying BRUDDA

I feel very sorry for anyone that came out happy, excited or dancing from this exam :tongue:
Reply 43
This vector thing.. My god I can't sleep until its clarified lol. And yeh lol the grade boundaries for this... 60/75 for an e E lol
Nah on a real note

100 UMS - 75/75
90 UMS - 73/75
80 UMS - 70/75
Original post by maths134
This vector thing.. My god I can't sleep until its clarified lol. And yeh lol the grade boundaries for this... 60/75 for an e E lol

Arsey's asleep...he's not like us doing M5 till 5am :colone:.......just go to sleep, besides, the lowest 74/75 can be is 97 ums.
Reply 46
Arsey's asleep...he's not like us doing M5 till 5am :colone:.......just go to sleep, besides, the lowest 74/75 can be is 97 ums.

I was going to but I'm now caught up in shouting at a guy in another thread because he is being an ignorant ****.
Reply 47
I was going to but I'm now caught up in shouting at a guy in another thread because he is being an ignorant ****.

who? I've not been naughty for a while :laugh:
Reply 48
Original post by Rahul.S
who? I've not been naughty for a while :laugh:

DYKWIA. On the thread about gay marriage, I usually don't care but the guy is just being a prick.
Reply 49
DYKWIA. On the thread about gay marriage, I usually don't care but the guy is just being a prick.

im heading to sleep :yawn:

I just saw the thread.....that guy needs to get shot :colone: :shoot: or from the thread a fitting way to settle it is to give the guy HIV.....that should get the message clear about his wierd fetish on linking being gay with gettin HIV :confused:
Easiest M2 paper I have ever seen. Defo 74 because I left my acceleration in vector form and you didn't but I assumed I didn't need to do that... Meh. 74 minimum

you are correct to leave it in vector form.

the question specifically asks for the acceleration and not the magnitude of the acceleration.
Reply 51
do we have to write the units for the vectors?
Reply 52
and also that last question...
took OB = x
and AB = 2x lol
gues i didnt take time into reading it well

but other parts i did fine
think i will get ecf?
Reply 53
Original post by Arsey
I thought it was far too easy, boundaries will be sky high :eek:

Arsey, for question 2c stupidly I must has written the pos vect out as the given vector when t is 4 equal to the integrated expresiion but for an unknown reason as I write the vector all in one like (not a column) I made it so that C is 0 plus 4i minus j so the pos vector was then the original intergrated answer plus 4i minus j..... Then subbed in 4 to get obvz a different answer..... Such a schoolboy error :s-smilie: but as it was such an easy paper this queation could of cost me ! How many marks do you reckon I lost - all 5 or would I get any method marks as I simply got the wrong C value??

Reply 54
Nah on a real note

100 UMS - 75/75
90 UMS - 73/75
80 UMS - 70/75

Gahhhh I hope not! Making a stupid mistake and that A* now seems too far away :frown: grrr
Reply 55
looks like i got 100.....my boundary predictions are:
75= 100UMS
73= 90UMS
70= 80UMS
66= 70UMS
Nah on a real note

100 UMS - 75/75
90 UMS - 73/75
80 UMS - 70/75

Not a chance on Earth.
Reply 57
this paper was much easier than june 2011, and that was 68/ 75 for an A.
also, mostly further maths students take m2 in january, whereas most, if not all normal a-level students take it in june.
take what you want from this...
Reply 58
didn't do any revision till night before the exam and still think i got 73/75 thank god for an easy paper :biggrin:
Reply 59
to answer some questions....

asleep, I was asleep by 12:05!

Fine to leave in vector form; however, if you are ever unsure what it wants on a mecho paper, always do both! it would have been a crazy mark to lose.

units are not required

Boundaries will be sky high, it was 68 for an in June and this was waaaaay easier. Papers are meant to be checked and agreed to be of appropriate difficulty, this clearly slipped through the checking process. Other than COM where there were root 3s floating all over the place, it was stupidly easy.

we've never had 70 for an A, I just think it is a barrier they will not go to regardless of the results. I actually think setting a papers where they have had to make 69 an A last was a joke

so I think it will be 69 for an A and 72 for an A*

Latest

Trending

Trending