The Student Room Group

girls - hairy asses on guys

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kratos90
also what about pubic hair? A bit of a trim down there or do you prefer we leave it?

Well if they're OK with a hairy crack then I think that pretty much answers it?
It's simple anyway just keep it trim!
It doesn't really matter. Leave it hairy - there's no point really shaving it unless the girl is particularly grossed out by hair, in which case she'd probably tell you, or you want to get rimmed..
Whenever i used to cycle home after swimming, the friction between my boxer, shorts and saddle would my bum hair to pull! :colondollar:

Either my arse hair is quite long or my bum cheeks weren't completely dry!
(I'm thinking its a combination of both :sadnod:)

I now drive to my local fitness centre. :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Surely you mean 'Arse'?
Reply 24
I'd prefer my man to have hair than no hair at all...
I veet mine off, do my balls the same way.

But I'm single.
Reply 26
Arse*
Original post by Wave
Arse*

Welcome to the first page.
Arse hair - as long as it doesn't look look like your arse has sucked up a grizzly bear, is fine. Much better than feeling stubbly re-growth.
Pubic hair - a trim is nice, as long as it isn't too long (we don't want pubes in our mouth/face when doing the 'deed') but you don't need to be hairless.
If you have a hairy ass then you probably have hairy thighs as well.
So if you shave it you will have a bald ass above hairy thighs which will look odd. Unless you shave all of your legs as well.
Reply 30
arse hair - not bothered, won't be going near it anyway
pubic hair - gotta be shaven, for me anyway
Reply 31
Don't care about arse hair.
Trim pubic hair though :borat:

Spoiler

Reply 32
Original post by aeterno
Don't care about arse hair.
Trim pubic hair though :borat:

Spoiler

ouch, much worse for him though :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by Salmaa!

Original post by Salmaa!
arse hair - not bothered, won't be going near it anyway
pubic hair - gotta be shaven, for me anyway

Would you not think it slightly odd, considering most men have hairy legs and thighs, a hairy bum and chest/snail trail, and then when you came to the business end....well....let's just say it would be replicable of the efforts of South American farmers in the Amazon rainforest.
Reply 34
Original post by QwentyJ
Would you not think it slightly odd, considering most men have hairy legs and thighs, a hairy bum and chest/snail trail, and then when you came to the business end....well....let's just say it would be replicable of the efforts of South American farmers in the Amazon rainforest.

:tongue: hair anywhere else is hot, more manly and rugged, but down there.. major turn off for me, it looks much better without it and, at the end of the day, i'd rather not get hair stuck in my teeth
Reply 35
Original post by Salmaa!

Original post by Salmaa!
:tongue: hair anywhere else is hot, more manly and rugged, but down there.. major turn off for me, it looks much better without it and, at the end of the day, i'd rather not get hair stuck in my teeth

Stuck in your teeth? Steady on woman! It's only oral, not a 7 course buffet!! :wink:
Reply 36
Original post by QwentyJ
Stuck in your teeth? Steady on woman! It's only oral, not a 7 course buffet!! :wink:

but.. how else would you eat spotted dick?

that was close :ahee:
Reply 37
Original post by Salmaa!

Original post by Salmaa!
but.. how else would you eat spotted dick?

that was close :ahee:

With caution? :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest