The Student Room Group

Would you date a girl with hairy armpits?

So I been going with this girl for a little while. Prior to that we were good friends and it developed over time. Recently we got a little intimate and she took her top off (no nudity but revealed her bare arms and underams which were hairy. Not like not shaven for a few weeks but actually really hairy.

I didn't think it was disgusting or anything. TBH I didn't really think anyhting of it. But I know some guys are repulsed by this and wanted to gauge opinions.

P.S. She didn't have body odour or anything either.
If it doesn’t bother you or her it doesn’t matter. Listening to others opinions won’t help.
If you don’t think anything of it good, that kind of attitude will make her feel great and cared about (coming from a girl).
Its her personal decision what she does with her body hair, and it’s great, and frankly refreshing to hear that you aren’t bothered by it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
So I been going with this girl for a little while. Prior to that we were good friends and it developed over time. Recently we got a little intimate and she took her top off (no nudity but revealed her bare arms and underams which were hairy. Not like not shaven for a few weeks but actually really hairy.
I didn't think it was disgusting or anything. TBH I didn't really think anyhting of it. But I know some guys are repulsed by this and wanted to gauge opinions.
P.S. She didn't have body odour or anything either.
I don't think it matters, and considering you didn't have a reaction to it I don't think it matters to you either.
Reply 3
Is it strange though I found it really attractive/arousing?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it strange though I found it really attractive/arousing?

No. You can't really control what you find attractive or arousing. Equally, it may not be that you were directly attracted to the hair. Could just as easily have been aroused by the fact that she doesn't follow social norms and does what she is comfortable with.

As for the original question, I agree with the responses. All that matters is what you find attractive or not. You're hardly going to suddenly break up with her if most people reply and say they don't find it attractive. This is all about the two of you. I'm not sure why you've come to the internet for advice on this at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending