The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

The new Trev

Thought some people on here might be interested in this. (Yeah, I'm looking at you, affinity.) So anyway, some time last week, this monstrosity appeared on the Furness building site walls.

It just ain't right... :no:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
What the **** have they done to it.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Oh Christ.

I was nervous about what they'd do to Trev... butchered it, if this picture is anything to go by.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my goodness!

Poor Trev. I loved the fact it was like a 'real' pub, a bit dark and cosy. That really doesn't fit with the character of the place.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 4
Apparently the wood will be darker than it is in the picture.

Still think it's gonna be dreadful
Reply 5
Looks like the concept art for bowland bar, but with more cheap plywood.

I prefer the slightly dingy pub feel. I wouldn't mind if they had made it more like grad tbh.
Reply 6
Yeah, I'm not liking this new 'Ikea flat pack' uni bar. The stools give off the idea that it's trying to pass off as some sort of sports bar. What next, are they going to replace the real ale with Coors Light... In glass bottles!? :afraid:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by El Nombre
Yeah, I'm not liking this new 'Ikea flat pack' uni bar. The stools give off the idea that it's trying to pass off as some sort of sports bar. What next, are they going to replace the real ale with Coors Light... In glass bottles!? :afraid:

I think they're there because people asked for bar stools.

"Yeah...we can do bar stools...we've got some left over from the last cafe we built...."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending