The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KeepYourHeadUp
One of my friends knows one of the admissions people at BSMS and apparently all the applications are incredibly strong this year, hence the long wait! Best of luck to everyone, so nervous!

Well that's a sort of a confidence boost in itself... Knowing that a lot of people are strong candidates (hopefully all of us) its now down to how they chose which is going to be the hard bit!
Ahhhh good luck guys!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 381
One of my friends knows one of the admissions people at BSMS and apparently all the applications are incredibly strong this year, hence the long wait! Best of luck to everyone, so nervous!

Yeah wel just looking at the stalking page it seems like everyone has got an a* and high ukcat basically lol
Reply 382
Original post by Dixie
im a bit confused, does BSMS have their own societies and things like that?

Yes they do they have societies and clubs under medsoc like medics sports and other things its all on their website and in the prospectus
Reply 383

Do you have any idea when they will start handing out interviews ?
Reply 384
Got my interview invite this afternoon! anyone else? :smile:
Reply 385
Original post by halliee

OH GOD here we go - i guess interviews have started! can i ask what your stats are? :smile:
(congratulations by the way!! :biggrin:)
Reply 386
Original post by jme18
OH GOD here we go - i guess interviews have started! can i ask what your stats are? :smile:
(congratulations by the way!! :biggrin:)

haha yeah :P GCSE: 5A* 6As. AS: AABB UKCAT 702.5 predicted A*AA and thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by halliee

How soon is your interview? Do you have any January modules to do?
Reply 388
Original post by halliee

Congratulations! When's your interview?
Reply 389
Thanks guys, yeah I have January exams, they originally offered me the 23rd Jan but I asked them to change it because it clashed with an exam D: so now it's on the 26th Jan :smile: (sorry don't know how to multiquote lol)
Interview! for 23rd jan
Reply 391
how did you guys find out? was it by e-mail? or by post?
Ah! So exciting to hear they have started handing out interviews - makes the wait so much more nerve racking though! At least we have gotten this far! No news is good news I suppose!
Original post by Tan Theta
Interview! for 23rd jan

Well Done, good luck with it :biggrin: :biggrin:! Could I ask about your stats please? :smile:
I see interviews have been handed out! Congratulations guys?! When do you think they'll start rejecting? :/ got a bad feeling about BSMS!

my friend got one yesterday too
I haven't even recieved an acknowledgement that they've received my application lool. Have all of you guys got an email confirming that they've seen ure application?? :smile: x
Original post by Rebeelouise
I see interviews have been handed out! Congratulations guys?! When do you think they'll start rejecting? :/ got a bad feeling about BSMS!

I have a feeling they've only just started giving out interviews, so I really hope they don't start giving out rejections anytime soon! after 3 weeks or so they might I suppose :s

Best of luck, and don't feel that way! look to the future with optimism :smile: x
Original post by Bubblezzzz
I haven't even recieved an acknowledgement that they've received my application lool. Have all of you guys got an email confirming that they've seen ure application?? :smile: x

Feels weird that I'm quoting myself, but just found out from somewhere that they don't do individual acknowledgements so yhh just have to await their final decision :s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending