The Student Room Group

Business Management with HRM vs Management Studies

Hi all

I'm an international student currently struggling to decide where I will study the above mentioned undergraduate courses... :\

I have received an offer from University of Winchester and St Mary's University College, Twickenham for both the courses respectively. It is not an unconditional offer (but the condition given was not academic).

Anyway, I had been weighing out the modules of the courses and so far, they 'seemed' similar. I had been making tables of comparison (yes, I did it and is still struggling) to help me decide on which university to choose.

Technically, I've looked out for private accommodation in the both areas (and would you believe it, they're more or less alike) and the people of the area seemed similar as well (many had said that both area are for 'rich people').

If you would ask me, I see that a degree is what you make of it. So it doesn't matter to me that some students see Winchester as boring or that St Mary's had many snobbish staffs. Education has been a very serious investment and now is my time to utilize the chance given to me to prove myself. So I've been driven delirious by this decision making!

*if you must know, the entry requirements for Winchester is much higher than the other, but I eventually got through—thank god! This fact had blurred my vision to see which one of them I should take!

Please, if you have any information regarding these universities or course, help me!!! xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending