The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They are sometimes fun, but not as varied as the Simpsons.
Reply 2
They are sometimes fun, but not as varied as the Simpsons.

Id agree. Nothing can beat the Simpsons.
Reply 3
I agree Family Guy is funnier than the Simpsons, however the Simpsons greater number of episodes makes it the better cartoon overall I think :smile:

Family Guy often has me in complete stitches where the Simpsons is more light chuckling :wink: hehe
NO! THE SIMSPONS! Family Guy gas not had a cult following, and not produced a legend. The Simpsons has produced a god among cartoon characters, namely Homer Simpson, the man is a hero! There's even a cult following of Ned Flanders for god's sake...
Reply 5
Gimp
I agree Family Guy is funnier than the Simpsons, however the Simpsons greater number of episodes makes it the better cartoon overall I think :smile:

Family Guy often has me in complete stitches where the Simpsons is more light chuckling :wink: hehe

I think family guy is better overall because every episode is great, the simpsons have sucked for the last 100 or so episodes, sure the old ones are great but man its gone way down hill
Reply 6
Yes family guy is more funnier than the simpsons.
Way funnier.
XTinaA
NO! THE SIMSPONS! Family Guy gas not had a cult following, and not produced a legend. The Simpsons has produced a god among cartoon characters, namely Homer Simpson, the man is a hero! There's even a cult following of Ned Flanders for god's sake...

Strangely i find The Simpsons bland. There's nothing new about it, quite dull to be honest.
Reply 8
waiting2smile
Strangely i find The Simpsons bland. There's nothing new about it, quite dull to be honest.

Blasphemy
waiting2smile

Oh my days. Still, you're not easily impressed :rolleyes: The Simpsons always makes you laugh, and Homer is a legend, for such a buffoon he really makes me laugh and then think...

Seems you lost £30 but good result, that Edu goal was amazing...
Blasphemy

I can only smile wryly to that response.
XTinaA

Seems you lost £30 but good result, that Edu goal was amazing...

Don't talk to me about the game. I told everyone it was going to be 3-0. Optimism...there's nothing like that word... :rolleyes:
waiting2smile
Don't talk to me about the game. I told everyone it was going to be 3-0. Optimism...there's nothing like that word... :rolleyes:

Proud optimist here, but then I've got me so I have a lot to be optimistic about :biggrin:

An attitude like that after winning a well contested game, how plastic :rolleyes:
Reply 13
haha have you guys seen the episode with the "hitler show"? lol i was laughing for the whole day
Reply 14
the paedophilic grandpa asking for the paper boy to deliver him some good news had me in stitches for a good portion of a day...
Reply 15
does family guy still come on?
what channel?
Reply 16
i have a few on DVD and they really do stitch me up.

One of the funniest lines was when he said 'lets move to england, they only have drive by arguments there'. The scene afterwards is soo funny.

The little baby stewy who says to his cuddly toy 'Look, gullible isn't in the dictionary!' To which he replies talking to himself 'What it really isn't?'
'Oh good one, hoisted by my own petard'.

Not as funny as actually watching it! Get them damn DVDS!

Beats the simpsons I think.
Reply 17
I love Family Guy! I would rate it on a par with The Simpsons, which has been running way too long now. It was good in the earlier days. The one bad thing about Family Guy is the jokes that are obviously funny if you're American and know what the hell they're talking about, but mystifying for anyone else! :rolleyes:

Unfortunately Family Guy has been axed, but you can still get all the series on DVD.
Reply 18
Family Guy >= The Simpsons

Latest

Trending

Trending