The Student Room Group

I am interested in a guy who feels "too attractive"

I have been checking out a guy at my university ever since he started my class at the beginning of this semester, and I have always thought that he is incredibly gorgeous, and he also seems to have manners that I like
(he is humble, polite and relaxed, but also very direct, and good at speaking for himself whenever it is necessary).
I also happen to be very into tall and muscular guys, and he is like 6'6 and looks like he goes to the gym quite often (he looks natural too!), so that is definitely a big plus, haha.
The only problem is that I am actually a little worried that he is "TOO attractive";
I guess I shouldn't really think of him in that way, and I know that I am considered cute and pretty myself, but the thing is that he always gets a lot of attention from a lot of other good-looking girls who clearly want him;
I've heard girls spontaneously invite him to parties, just like that, and he sometimes sits with several girls around him who sit and flirt with him, and gaze at him.
I don't know if he is dating anyone, but if he wants to do that, then he is definitely already doing it.

How do I show interest in a guy like him in the best way?
I feel like I will just be one in the bunch, and that a lot of other girls have already tried to make the best possible impression in front of him.
Original post by Danielle2004
I have been checking out a guy at my university ever since he started my class at the beginning of this semester, and I have always thought that he is incredibly gorgeous, and he also seems to have manners that I like
(he is humble, polite and relaxed, but also very direct, and good at speaking for himself whenever it is necessary).
I also happen to be very into tall and muscular guys, and he is like 6'6 and looks like he goes to the gym quite often (he looks natural too!), so that is definitely a big plus, haha.
The only problem is that I am actually a little worried that he is "TOO attractive";
I guess I shouldn't really think of him in that way, and I know that I am considered cute and pretty myself, but the thing is that he always gets a lot of attention from a lot of other good-looking girls who clearly want him;
I've heard girls spontaneously invite him to parties, just like that, and he sometimes sits with several girls around him who sit and flirt with him, and gaze at him.
I don't know if he is dating anyone, but if he wants to do that, then he is definitely already doing it.

How do I show interest in a guy like him in the best way?
I feel like I will just be one in the bunch, and that a lot of other girls have already tried to make the best possible impression in front of him.

Lots of smiles.
Reply 2
Original post by Wlly456
Hello young lady

Hit me up I will rock your world
Reply 3
Dating is a competitive business, you have to get your best gear on, sharpen your flirting and join the fray
Yep, you probably will be one of his "groupies", if a guy is extroverted and surrounds himself with plenty of girls who flirt with him and so on then I wouldn't expect exclusivity.

But if you wanna have sex with him, nothing wrong with that.

The only thing you can do is ask him out, there's no special way to show you're interested just because he's popular.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending