The Student Room Group

He posted his new girlfriend but he never posted me

We were together for years and he never posted me he would always say “I don’t like people in my business” he introduced me to his family and everything. Now he dating this girl and post her. He didn’t post her on valentines and they were dating but weeks after the holiday he started posted her and it really hurts me.
How do you know this? Do you still follow him? Unfollow him and cut it off completely to allow yourself to heal. I’m not sure how long you haven’t been together, but it could quite possibly be a rebound relationship that he’s using to make you jealous and hurt you by posting her. It’s a common thing for ex’s to start posting on social media’s lots more and flex new partners to make the other jealous. It feels awful, I know exactly how you feel, but you need to prioritise yourself here and get this person erased from your social contacts.
Original post by Anonymous #1
We were together for years and he never posted me he would always say “I don’t like people in my business” he introduced me to his family and everything. Now he dating this girl and post her. He didn’t post her on valentines and they were dating but weeks after the holiday he started posted her and it really hurts me.

Honestly girl, it just shows his character and who he really is. I say it’s best for you to unfollow him on everywhere and just focus on yourself because there’s no point dwelling on this. And it ain’t ever your fault.

If you ever need to talk I’m here to listen and allow you to rant. :smile:🫶🏽

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending