Psychology

I like all of them except Maths is a bit hard
Reply 41
Maths A2
Geography A2
Art A2
Business Studies AS

Good balance of coursework/exams I feel

Absolutely a bit of everything, painting, essay writing, field trips, algebra, computers, doodling, what more could you want?
I have the perfect combination for me.
Maths
Computing
Geography

Reasons why they are perfect (for me)
- I enjoy the subjects, I don't dread going to classes
- I can acheive good grades in them
- universities have given me offers with these subjects
Reply 43
giacommo
Maths A2
Geography A2
Art A2
Business Studies AS

Good balance of coursework/exams I feel

Absolutely a bit of everything, painting, essay writing, field trips, algebra, computers, doodling, what more could you want?

Lab work??
Reply 44
Thought that I'd stick up for those who aren't scientists :p:

I did the following to A2:

Classical Civilisation,
English Literature,
General Studies,
History,
Religious Studies.

Perfect for any humanities or social science degree IMO, but the workload was astronomically awful. At least I can argue my way out of a paper bag though :biggrin:
Reply 45
Why, the perfect combo is physics, chemistry, biology, maths and further maths of course! It completely gets rid of all those annoying arts :biggrin:
Reply 46
Geography, Chem, Bio. Physics

Perfect for any science degree etc and you have geog in there to help with essay writing.
Reply 47
Mine's pretty perfect for me - Graphics, Computing, Maths and Psychology. I find them all interesting (well, sometimes :P), I enjoy and am good at them all, and I want to go into a degree in Graphic Design...so I think they go together quite well for me.
Reply 48
Further Maths and Physics nowadays, if I get to drop business. Dosser me.
English Language
Music
Economics
[a science] (AS next year)

One essay language subject, one arts subject, one social science/business and one science subject. They all look totally different, but hopefully that will make me seem like a more diverse student.
Reply 50
English Literature
German
Chemistry
Maths
2 languages, which I enjoy and 2 sciences to balance it out, which I also enjoy. Considering doing AS Economics next year, so I'll may also have a social science. :smile:

Latest