The Student Room Group

Smart/casual RGU

Am going up to Robert Gordon Univeristy tomorrow for physiotherapy selection visit. anyone doing this or have done this?

In my letter it says "You are adviced to dress in smart/casual clothing which allows a full range of motion although sportswear is not required"

What you think this means? was just going up in shirt and tie, but not sure now when it mentions a full range of motion?

cheers
Reply 1
NorthCountryBoy
Am going up to Robert Gordon Univeristy tomorrow for physiotherapy selection visit. anyone doing this or have done this?

In my letter it says "You are adviced to dress in smart/casual clothing which allows a full range of motion although sportswear is not required"

What you think this means? was just going up in shirt and tie, but not sure now when it mentions a full range of motion?

cheers

just that you can move around freely in it and that you are restricted. Trousers and shirt should do it :smile: Don't necessarily need to worry about the tie but if it makes you feel comfy then go for it
Alright jackie,

Just went with the shirt and tie job. though it just made me feel and look older.
I was old enough to be all the kids fathers. It would not surprise me if i was older than some of the parents who where there as well.:redface:

I dont know what smart/casual is. I'm a jeans and t-shirt man. Only have plain white, pale blue shirts that i HAD to wear in some jobs and i hate wearing ties, :eek:(choke) 2 plain shirts and black trousers thats as smart as it gets in my wardrobe.

Reckon i should go without a tie then for my other interviews?
Reply 3
NorthCountryBoy
Alright jackie,

Just went with the shirt and tie job. though it just made me feel and look older.
I was old enough to be all the kids fathers. It would not surprise me if i was older than some of the parents who where there as well.:redface:

I dont know what smart/casual is. I'm a jeans and t-shirt man. Only have plain white, pale blue shirts that i HAD to wear in some jobs and i hate wearing ties, :eek:(choke) 2 plain shirts and black trousers thats as smart as it gets in my wardrobe.

Reckon i should go without a tie then for my other interviews?

if you don't like them the don't wear one

Latest