The Student Room Group

Primary Education 2013 ?!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone have an interview at Bangor on 21st February?
Or an interview at Oxford Brooke's on Tuesday 26th March?
Xx
Reply 1981
Original post by immiecrockfordx
Anyone have an interview at Bangor on 21st February?
Or an interview at Oxford Brooke's on Tuesday 26th March?
Xx

I have an interview at Oxford Brooke's on the 21 feb I'll let you know if you want ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megmegt
wooooo received my offer today too! :biggrin: when was your interview?

30th January :smile: Is it your first choice?
Reply 1983
Original post by sarahemilyprice1
What's your predicted grades/ As grades? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got 3As and a B at AS level, my predicted grades are all As,, how about yours? are you going to winchester? :smile: xx
Reply 1984
Original post by Harriet : )
30th January :smile: Is it your first choice?

my first choice is either winchester or chichester, i haven't decided yet! how about you?? :smile:
Original post by megmegt
my first choice is either winchester or chichester, i haven't decided yet! how about you?? :smile:

I haven't heard back from Oxford Brookes yet which is my first choice, but Winchester is either my firm or insurance depending on the reply from Oxford Brookes :smile:
My firm and insurance choices are going to be between Winchester, Reading and Roehampton, so i've got to decide which one won't be and which will be my firm and which will be my insurance! This is more exciting now :smile:

Anyone who's had an offer from Reading, have you had a letter through the post? Because I think it mentions one on the email but I haven't received one yet.

Also, does anyone who's applied to Reading know if there'll be a visit day at all ? Thanks :smile:
I haven't heard back from Oxford Brookes yet which is my first choice, but Winchester is either my firm or insurance depending on the reply from Oxford Brookes :smile:

When did you have your interview for Oxford Brooke's?
Reply 1988

ahh thats cool!:smile: well good luck! why do you like winchester? (just interested to know) :smile:
Reply 1989
Original post by ConnieMary
My firm and insurance choices are going to be between Winchester, Reading and Roehampton, so i've got to decide which one won't be and which will be my firm and which will be my insurance! This is more exciting now :smile:

Anyone who's had an offer from Reading, have you had a letter through the post? Because I think it mentions one on the email but I haven't received one yet.

Also, does anyone who's applied to Reading know if there'll be a visit day at all ? Thanks :smile:

I haven't had a letter either, was kind of expecting one today but nothing came!
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard from Bangor at all? I keep asking but I applied 14 weeks ago and I still haven't heard a thing! It's worrying me now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stephaniechamb
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard from Bangor at all? I keep asking but I applied 14 weeks ago and I still haven't heard a thing! It's worrying me now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied on 11 December and got an interview letter yesterday xx
Original post by Guzel
I have an interview at Oxford Brooke's on the 21 feb I'll let you know if you want ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes please! X
Original post by immiecrockfordx
I applied on 11 December and got an interview letter yesterday xx

Congrats! I applied on 8th November, but I can't understand if I got a rejection why they've waited so long to reply! If I don't hear anything in a week, I'm thinking of emailing them and seeing if a letter has been sent or anything! xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone done their QTS exams yet? I've been revising for my Literacy one tomorrow all week and on the 4 practice tests I have got: 46%, 48%, 63% and 50% and each one I "failed" the exam. So I'm panicking now. How bad is the actual exam? :s-smilie:

And does anyone know the pass rate?
Original post by jennifergroves
Has anyone done their QTS exams yet? I've been revising for my Literacy one tomorrow all week and on the 4 practice tests I have got: 46%, 48%, 63% and 50% and each one I "failed" the exam. So I'm panicking now. How bad is the actual exam? :s-smilie:

The pass mark's 63%
If I'm honest, I found the real test a little tricker than the online ones, but it is very similar!

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jennifergroves

The actual test is very similar, if slightly... just be confident and tell yourself you can do it, fingers crossed you'll be fine! Good luck :smile:
Original post by lascelles

If I'm honest, I found the real test a little tricker than the online ones, but it is very similar!

I found English a little bit harder, and Math a little easier
Original post by lascelles
The pass mark's 63%

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did too - def the spelling ones anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rcmyers82
I did too - def the spelling ones anyway!

I found a couple of the grammar ones tricky, whereas in the online ones, I powered through them... Still, I passed so it was probably just real-test nerves! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest