The Student Room Group

Primary Education 2013 ?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
hey all, does anyone know if you find out instantly on QTS tests if you pass like you do on the practice ones? :-)
got my literacy tomorrow and numeracy on Thursday!

thank you!
Reply 781
Hi all, it's my first post on here so go easy on me :tongue:

Just got my first reply from Bishop Grosseteste for an interview...anyone been to one there? Or have any general tips? Really really nervous!
Original post by k.gillian

Just got my first reply from Bishop Grosseteste for an interview...anyone been to one there? Or have any general tips? Really really nervous!

I've applied there too! When did you sent your application off? I still haven't heard back from any of the uni's I've applied to :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 783
Original post by sarahemilyprice1
I've applied there too! When did you sent your application off? I still haven't heard back from any of the uni's I've applied to :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sent on the 20th November! Kept me waiting for 2 weeks and none of the others have replied yet :frown:
Original post by dehartley
Well done on Brighton! I've applied there but haven't heard anything back :frown:. Have you got an interview?

I had my interview 2 weeks ago, but I sent my application off way back at the beginning of October, so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!
Original post by Skip_Snip
Passed both my Skills Tests today :biggrin: Such a weight off my mind

Ouch! Were they from places you had interviews at, or did they reject you even before that?

No I didn't even get an interview. One said it was because of my grades, one said they'll be in contact about why they didn't accept me and the other was because of my personal statement, so I'm gonna email them to get more details!
Original post by lascelles
Got an offer from Brighton today! :smile: Pretty chuffed as I have 3 rejections already and another interview next week. If I hadn't have got this, I would have had no confidence going into it!!

Well done! When was your interview? I had mine last Wednesday but still haven't heard anything back.....

In other news, Kingston interview tomorrow!
Sent on the 20th November! Kept me waiting for 2 weeks and none of the others have replied yet :frown:

Aw no way, I sent mine off on the 22nd of November? Where have you applied to? I've applied to
Oxford Brookes
Winchester
Kingston
Chester
Lincoln BG!
I take media, English literature and geography and predicted ABC! What subjects do you do/ what are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thatstudentdude
Well done! When was your interview? I had mine last Wednesday but still haven't heard anything back.....

Good luck for kingston!! Let me know how it goes and what you have to do! I'm hoping I get an interview there too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thatstudentdude

My interview was 2 weeks ago, on the 21st, so I guess you'll hear next week? Maybe? Good luck at Kingston! :smile:
Original post by sarahemilyprice1
Good luck for kingston!! Let me know how it goes and what you have to do! I'm hoping I get an interview there too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I'll report back to this threay! :biggrin:

Original post by lascelles
My interview was 2 weeks ago, on the 21st, so I guess you'll hear next week? Maybe? Good luck at Kingston! :smile:

Ah I see, maybe next week then! The only gcse certificates I took to it were my english and maths and I think they said something about not offering me a place until they see the rest...I don't know how to show them though?! I can't send off the originals!
Scan them into your computer and email them. Chichester asked to see some of my certificates and they were happy with that! :smile:
Original post by ConnieMary
exactly!! it's kind of taken away my happiness/excitement a bit because i'm worried i won't get that :/ i'm going to try and ring them tomorrow! can i count AS level points towards that?

Heya :smile: Welldone for your offer! Loved Brighon when I looked round!
Jw what did you have to do at your interview for Brighon? Like the written task n group task? :/ Thank you! x
Original post by peteeer
hey all, does anyone know if you find out instantly on QTS tests if you pass like you do on the practice ones? :-)
got my literacy tomorrow and numeracy on Thursday!

thank you!

You do, but the computer doesn't tell you like it does on the practice skills test - the person at the desk in the venue gets the result and then prints it, and then they give it to you afterwards :smile: good luck!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Kirsty_Tara
Heya :smile: Welldone for your offer! Loved Brighon when I looked round!
Jw what did you have to do at your interview for Brighon? Like the written task n group task? :/ Thank you! x

Oh no this was for Winchester, sorry I can't help! Good luck with your application though :smile:
I can't believe it's snowed!! where I live anyway (just outside of reading)
, has it anywhere else? Hope it doesn't affect people's interviews today! Got mine at Reading so not too bad for me! Good luck everyone :smile:

When is your interview for BG, I received an interview and it's on Monday 10th of December
Really nervous :s-smilie:
The Kingston interview today was so welcoming and friendly! Definitely want to go there now - just one more interview left to go!.... phew!
Interview at Reading went really well! Hopefully 2 more to go :smile:
Original post by Becca-Anne
Hi! I also asked for an alternative date, and... Nothing! :P so I'm sure It's nothing to worry about...I suppose they need enough people on an alternative date to be able to do it :smile:

Hi that makes me feel a bit better then.... I'm not just paranoid :wink: heehee

Quick Reply

Latest