The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Gimp
well period pains don't immobilise you! but taking a blow to the balls isn't as common as what you have to go thru :frown:

period pains immobilise some people....they just have to lie down and wait 4 the pain 2 end
Reply 81
Gimp
:wink:

*swoons*

But being kicked in the balls happens what, 3 times in the average male life? 10? It's not as bad as 40 odd years of monthly hell, or having a person LIVING INSIDE YOU for nine months...eeeew.....or getting fat and saggy, or being succeptable to mood swings, or orgasming 60% less than the average male...the list goes on and on....
Reply 82
kokopops
period pains immobilise some people....they just have to lie down and wait 4 the pain 2 end

That's what I do for a cramp.
Reply 83
grace
*swoons*

or orgasming 60% less than the average male...

I can change that statistic for you :wink:
viviki
erm how do you know how it compares to a womans pain? It hurts for a woman to be kicked too. Oh and being smacked in the boobs is blooody awful as well.

all i know is the pain is completley different to being hit on any other part of my body. apparently its because theres so many nerves in the balls.

I can imagine getting hit in the boobs would ache a bit but wouldn't be as bad as getting hit in the balls.
Reply 85
ZJuwelH
I can change that statistic for you :wink:

lol,from what i've heard about you it would seem as though you can't! ooooh, i'm so harsh
Another point i'd like to make.

When guys get hit in the balls its usually during a game of football or another similar activity. It's usually accompanied by everyone else laughing hysterically at you whilst you are immobilised and trying to pretend you can go on whilst you find it hard to walk because of the aching.
Reply 87
iiikewldude
Another point i'd like to make.

When guys get hit in the balls its usually during a game of football or another similar activity. It's usually accompanied by everyone else laughing hysterically at you whilst you are immobilised and trying to pretend you can go on whilst you find it hard to walk because of the aching.

LOL!!!!! I've seen that happen before...SO FUNNY!!!!! But as i've said, that will not be a common occurance in the average male life span. Look on the bright side, once it's happened to you once it is statstically unlikely to happen again!
Reply 88
iiikewldude

I can imagine getting hit in the boobs would ache a bit but wouldn't be as bad as getting hit in the balls.

i dnt no wat its like 2 be hit in the balls...obviously...but i do no that being hit in the boobs hurts like hell...! so ... there!
Reply 89
grace
*swoons*

But being kicked in the balls happens what, 3 times in the average male life? 10? It's not as bad as 40 odd years of monthly hell, or having a person LIVING INSIDE YOU for nine months...eeeew.....or getting fat and saggy, or being succeptable to mood swings, or orgasming 60% less than the average male...the list goes on and on....

60%? is that true? men are so selfish! :smile:
Reply 90
Gimp
60%? is that true? men are so selfish! :smile:

dammit, you caught me. Okay okay, so i made that statistic up. Happy now?! But i have read something along those lines, not too sure of the exact number tho. And its only a statistic, can't really say it's affected me too much, lol :biggrin:
Tinykates
but you must have done something to deserve it. we, on the other hand are innocent :tongue:

actually most of the time its a random football which is blasted at your groin which catches you unaware. Also one of my mates 'accidentally' punched my friend in the balls. It was pretty randomly funny, in the middle of maths one of my friends was writhing in pain, asked him why : 'ali just punched me in the balls' when ali is laughing hysterically.
Reply 92
grace
lol,from what i've heard about you it would seem as though you can't! ooooh, i'm so harsh

Try me :wink:
Reply 93
ZJuwelH

i believe the phrase is "burn". Lol, i'll hav a go when you rediscover your dimples!!!!! Awwww, aren't dimples so cute
Reply 94
grace
i believe the phrase is "burn". Lol, i'll hav a go when you rediscover your dimples!!!!! Awwww, aren't dimples so cute

Playing hard to get eh, she'll succumb one day :biggrin:
Reply 95
ZJuwelH
Playing hard to get eh, she'll succumb one day :biggrin:

not 'hard to get'....'impossible to get'....
Reply 96
grace
not 'hard to get'....'impossible to get'....

And she moans that men get far more orgasms than her :rolleyes:
grace

HAHAHA......

Ooooo, rumours now ehh? :biggrin:
Reply 98
bono
HAHAHA......

Ooooo, rumours now ehh? :biggrin:

What have you been telling he- I mean err... :redface:
ZJuwelH

There is nothing to try out, that's the problem! :biggrin:

When people refer to "Juwel", it isn't in the place you want it to be! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending