This discussion is closed.
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
well period pains don't immobilise you! but taking a blow to the balls isn't as common as what you have to go thru
period pains immobilise some people....they just have to lie down and wait 4 the pain 2 end
grace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
*swoons*

But being kicked in the balls happens what, 3 times in the average male life? 10? It's not as bad as 40 odd years of monthly hell, or having a person LIVING INSIDE YOU for nine months...eeeew.....or getting fat and saggy, or being succeptable to mood swings, or orgasming 60% less than the average male...the list goes on and on....
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
period pains immobilise some people....they just have to lie down and wait 4 the pain 2 end
That's what I do for a cramp.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
*swoons*

or orgasming 60% less than the average male...
I can change that statistic for you
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
erm how do you know how it compares to a womans pain? It hurts for a woman to be kicked too. Oh and being smacked in the boobs is blooody awful as well.
all i know is the pain is completley different to being hit on any other part of my body. apparently its because theres so many nerves in the balls.

I can imagine getting hit in the boobs would ache a bit but wouldn't be as bad as getting hit in the balls.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I can change that statistic for you
lol,from what i've heard about you it would seem as though you can't! ooooh, i'm so harsh
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Another point i'd like to make.

When guys get hit in the balls its usually during a game of football or another similar activity. It's usually accompanied by everyone else laughing hysterically at you whilst you are immobilised and trying to pretend you can go on whilst you find it hard to walk because of the aching.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
Another point i'd like to make.

When guys get hit in the balls its usually during a game of football or another similar activity. It's usually accompanied by everyone else laughing hysterically at you whilst you are immobilised and trying to pretend you can go on whilst you find it hard to walk because of the aching.
LOL!!!!! I've seen that happen before...SO FUNNY!!!!! But as i've said, that will not be a common occurance in the average male life span. Look on the bright side, once it's happened to you once it is statstically unlikely to happen again!
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
I can imagine getting hit in the boobs would ache a bit but wouldn't be as bad as getting hit in the balls.
i dnt no wat its like 2 be hit in the balls...obviously...but i do no that being hit in the boobs hurts like hell...! so ... there!
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
*swoons*

But being kicked in the balls happens what, 3 times in the average male life? 10? It's not as bad as 40 odd years of monthly hell, or having a person LIVING INSIDE YOU for nine months...eeeew.....or getting fat and saggy, or being succeptable to mood swings, or orgasming 60% less than the average male...the list goes on and on....
60%? is that true? men are so selfish!
grace
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
60%? is that true? men are so selfish!
dammit, you caught me. Okay okay, so i made that statistic up. Happy now?! But i have read something along those lines, not too sure of the exact number tho. And its only a statistic, can't really say it's affected me too much, lol
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
but you must have done something to deserve it. we, on the other hand are innocent
actually most of the time its a random football which is blasted at your groin which catches you unaware. Also one of my mates 'accidentally' punched my friend in the balls. It was pretty randomly funny, in the middle of maths one of my friends was writhing in pain, asked him why : 'ali just punched me in the balls' when ali is laughing hysterically.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
lol,from what i've heard about you it would seem as though you can't! ooooh, i'm so harsh
Try me
grace
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Try me
i believe the phrase is "burn". Lol, i'll hav a go when you rediscover your dimples!!!!! Awwww, aren't dimples so cute
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
i believe the phrase is "burn". Lol, i'll hav a go when you rediscover your dimples!!!!! Awwww, aren't dimples so cute
Playing hard to get eh, she'll succumb one day
grace
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Playing hard to get eh, she'll succumb one day
not 'hard to get'....'impossible to get'....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
not 'hard to get'....'impossible to get'....
And she moans that men get far more orgasms than her :rolleyes:
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by grace)
HAHAHA......

Ooooo, rumours now ehh?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by bono)
HAHAHA......

Ooooo, rumours now ehh?
What have you been telling he- I mean err...
username9816
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Try me
There is nothing to try out, that's the problem!

When people refer to "Juwel", it isn't in the place you want it to be!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (12)
11.65%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (66)
64.08%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (14)
13.59%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (9)
8.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (2)
1.94%

Watched Threads