The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CB91
I ****ing love Villa. :love:

Would you agree with this, i feel that Dani Alves has been really poor so far this season yesterdays game i counted 4 times he gave the ball away in the second half and just sort of gave up. Hes been slacking in his tracking back not bothering to close his man down and attacking hes been no better, poor crosses and constantly losing the ball. Its like he wants to force a move through to PSG so many times yesterday i was thinking is he trying to lose this on purpose?
Original post by johnharris19944
Would you agree with this, i feel that Dani Alves has been really poor so far this season yesterdays game i counted 4 times he gave the ball away in the second half and just sort of gave up. Hes been slacking in his tracking back not bothering to close his man down and attacking hes been no better, poor crosses and constantly losing the ball. Its like he wants to force a move through to PSG so many times yesterday i was thinking is he trying to lose this on purpose?

I don't think he'd lose on purpose, but he needs a kick up the arse. Montoya should start v Real.
Original post by CB91
I don't think he'd lose on purpose, but he needs a kick up the arse. Montoya should start v Real.

I guess thats me being really cynical but the lack of effort and all the comments about PSG is really disconcerting. I agree Montoya played fantastically when he came on in the Super Copa.
Alves rejected a move to PSG in the summer.
I'm surprise when I look at the table in La Liga. Real Madrid has just 7 points in five matches. What is the matter? the archrival, Barcelona CF, is already 11 points ahead, maximum points so far...
Original post by xxbradkennedyxx
Alves rejected a move to PSG in the summer.

Don't see why he'd want to leave he's at the best team in the world on decent wages
GOLLLLLLLLLL! Depor lead 1-0
Original post by Kallisto
I'm surprise when I look at the table in La Liga. Real Madrid has just 7 points in five matches. What is the matter? the archrival, Barcelona CF, is already 11 points ahead, maximum points so far...

if you are to believe the rumors theres been lots of falling outs and problems within the squad, casillas and ramos falling out with mou, ronaldo unhappy at the clubs attempts to have casillas win the ballon d'or, also unhappy with the treatment of kaka and carvalho, bit of a circus really

1-1
Original post by xxbradkennedyxx
GOLLLLLLLLLL! Depor lead 1-0

It sounds that Real Madrid is in trouble. Perhaps, it comes to good nevertheless?
(edited 11 years ago)
Puyol ruled out for up to eight weeks. I can't see him continuing on beyond this season. Barca need to buy a CB in January.
Lord were gonna need help, why havent we been playing Bartra for some game time. Can see Madrid beating us without our two proper CB's :sad:
Puyol won't retire at the end of the season, he's got too many youngsters to kick into place.

We definitely need a CB in January though.
Original post by CB91
Puyol won't retire at the end of the season, he's got too many youngsters to kick into place.

We definitely need a CB in January though.

Some CB in the past must have really pissed Barcelona execs off. Clear we should have bought one the season before last even or try promote a youngster more. Either it means Bartra,Fontas and Muniesa although the later is injured, that their still raw or just not good enough.

Dream would be to get Agger but would settle for Benedikt Howedes, Adil Rami or Kyriakos Papadopoulos.

Maybe a cheeky bid for the supposedly "unsettled" Ramos :moon:
Some CB in the past must have really pissed Barcelona execs off. Clear we should have bought one the season before last even or try promote a youngster more. Either it means Bartra,Fontas and Muniesa although the later is injured, that their still raw or just not good enough.

Dream would be to get Agger but would settle for Benedikt Howedes, Adil Rami or Kyriakos Papadopoulos.

There would be riots in Madrid and Barcelona if Ramos moved. I wouldn't like to see it anyway.

As Liverpool fan aswell, I don't want to see Agger leave, although I think Howedes would be a good signing.
Original post by CB91
There would be riots in Madrid and Barcelona if Ramos moved. I wouldn't like to see it anyway.

As Liverpool fan aswell, I don't want to see Agger leave, although I think Howedes would be a good signing.

I know i quite like Liverpool but if we buy a CB we need someone who is actually good right now not potential too be good. Don't want another Dimitro Chygrynskiy...
It seems Real Madrid is able to get a foothold in La Liga: 5-1 victory against Deportivo last week. As I've heard the classico will be coming next in this week...

But before Real Madrid plays against the archrival, there is a match in champions league against Amsterdam tonight. So, what will Madrid do?

How about at least four? Milito, Henrique, Caceres and Chygrynski. Altogether they cost circa €70m in transfer fees alone, with Barca recouping about €20m.
Madrid will beat ajax comfortably, probably will end up using the likes of varane and callejon to start.
Original post by Kevmeister
How about at least four? Milito, Henrique, Caceres and Chygrynski. Altogether they cost circa €70m in transfer fees alone, with Barca recouping about €20m.

Oh jesus the shame in those four. :facepalm:
I don't know why Barcelona seem to have this thing about not buying any Centre-Backs. Pushing midfielders into defence when Puyol and Pique are injured might be fine when they're up against all those other not-very-good La Liga teams, but keeping out Real Madrid is another matter :s-smilie: Plus their "hold onto possession for the entire game" doesn't seem to be working as well as it once was. They're conceding/almost conceding on the break more often these days, even against teams that aren't that good...
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest