The Student Room Group

Help with my 2013 application

DELETED
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi :smile:
I think its defo worth a shot you got nothing to lose :smile: x
Reply 2
Honestly, i dont think you'll have much chance, unless you're planning on retaking..
Reply 3
Hi,
im from Cyprus and i really want to apply at Manchester University for a law course starting in 2013.
problem is i got A English lit B history B economics and C accounting at AS level.
the entry requirements state that they want AAA do you think they will accept me?
thank you.
I got accepted at Manchester for the course i'm doing now with ABBB, they asked for AAB. I think it definitely helped that I already had my grades, and had spent a year working in the industry, but all that meant was I could write a strong personal statement aimed at that course.
Reply 5
Is anyone studying at the MSc forensic accounting or the MSc logistics and supply chain management? I want some help with the application form. I have two references from my professors but I saw that there is a specific application form is it right ?
Reply 6
They do sometimes give leniency on the grade boundies :smile: dont stress plus you've done an extra a level they'll take that in to account too dont stress :smile: xx
Original post by Daviant
Great, I'll try and focus on my statement, references and getting some experience this year then. Thanks.

Just try and show dedication to your subject. With you already having your grades, that's a bonus to them even as it guarantees your place.
Reply 8
No worries :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending