QMUL: Ack
Leeds - nothing
Manc - oh, nothing!!

Yeah, i suppose so! I got 625...but my AS grades were so not good :/
have you put a 5th option?
Reply 182
Original post by helpinghand
have you put a 5th option?

No, left it blank. I've already obtained a biomedical science degree. Did you put anything down?
Reply 183
I think it's normal to worry, but let's all try remember we're only a week and two days after the deadline. It'll be fine!
Original post by aeiou.
No, left it blank. I've already obtained a biomedical science degree. Did you put anything down?

ahh, so you're a graduate entry! No, left it blank at the moment..i think if i dont get anything by Jan, I'ma have to put down Bio Med :/, which i really dont want to do! I want Dentistry more than anything!
Original post by Bonzo10
I think it's normal to worry, but let's all try remember we're only a week and two days after the deadline. It'll be fine!

but the stress, & nerves!
Reply 186
ahh, so you're a graduate entry! No, left it blank at the moment..i think if i dont get anything by Jan, I'ma have to put down Bio Med :/, which i really dont want to do! I want Dentistry more than anything!

If I'm honest, I didn't enjoy biomedical science. In hindsight, I wish I had put down BSc Dental Hygiene and Therapy or BSc Oral Health Sciences, which allows you to be a 'simple' dentist and you still have the option to go for a graduate entry. And the job prospects are better than biomedical science.
Original post by aeiou.
If I'm honest, I didn't enjoy biomedical science. In hindsight, I wish I had put down BSc Dental Hygiene and Therapy or BSc Oral Health Sciences, which allows you to be a 'simple' dentist and you still have the option to go for a graduate entry. And the job prospects are better than biomedical science.

right right...yeha, that makes sense! I might take that advice, x
Reply 188
right right...yeha, that makes sense! I might take that advice, x

If you want to go down that route, don't do the diploma because that won't be accepted for graduate entry. You need to have a BSc. :smile:
does anyone know about MMI interview stuff?
Reply 190
does anyone know about MMI interview stuff?

For which university?
Reply 191
Is Bham MMI?
Reply 192
Got a confirmed interview from Manchester today, 26th Nov, yay!
Reply 193
Original post by lou95-xox
Interview from birminghammm :smile:

Congrats! Good luck :smile:
Original post by lou95-xox
Interview from birminghammm :smile:

Congrats dude,I had mine this time last year from Bham. Try not to be too nervous or they'll pick upon it and scrutinize you. I kind of messed it up with regards to the random ethical questions they pulled out, but hopefully you'll be fine.
Reply 195
Original post by D4rth
Got a confirmed interview from Manchester today, 26th Nov, yay!

Well done! Was it by email? Did you include your UKCAT on the UCAS form?
Original post by aeiou.
For which university?

Leeds
Reply 197
Leeds

They haven't given any information about it on their website, but at the open day the admissions tutor said that the interview process will last several hours, it will be challenging and made to make you feel under pressure. There will be 10 stations, and your manual dexterity skills will be tested at at least one of the stations.
Reply 198
Original post by aeiou.
Well done! Was it by email? Did you include your UKCAT on the UCAS form?

Cheers dude, ya it was by email, I didn't include the UKCAT no, I didn't even know we could :O

Good luck to you
Reply 199
Original post by D4rth
Cheers dude, ya it was by email, I didn't include the UKCAT no, I didn't even know we could :O

Good luck to you

Oh right kool, thanks! :biggrin: Good luck for it, is it your top choice?

Quick Reply

Latest