The Student Room Group
Well I did about 20-ish test, and unearthed about 3 errors, which i then wrote about how I solved them.
Reply 2
cheers, will aim of "finding" 3-5 erros then. cheers
Reply 3
Phew, so the norm is about 20-30ish tests? Please say yes. Because I've done 29, and I was speaking to a friend and she said she did 75!! :eek: So I've been completelyyyyyyy stressed!

How many pages of implementation has everyone done?
Wooooah well 75 sounds way over the top but don't worry because she may have counted erroneous, normal and typical data as separate tests, making the total triple itself!!

My implementation was about 70pages I think, but it was very spaced out with big screenshots.
Reply 5
mooncheese89
Wooooah well 75 sounds way over the top but don't worry because she may have counted erroneous, normal and typical data as separate tests, making the total triple itself!!

My implementation was about 70pages I think, but it was very spaced out with big screenshots.

I counted erroneous, working and extreme as separate tests though... and I only got 29... :eek: :eek: I have had absolutely NO help with this coursework. It's just ridiculous.

70 pages...what?! I've done mine in 15. I've explained every detail. I don't understand why my coursework is so small...!

*panics* *stresses out*
Reply 6
gemgems89
Phew, so the norm is about 20-30ish tests? Please say yes. Because I've done 29, and I was speaking to a friend and she said she did 75!! :eek: So I've been completelyyyyyyy stressed!

How many pages of implementation has everyone done?

i have 50+ tests... and slo my c/w atm is 220 pages
Reply 7
As long as you've exhausted all the cells that you can test it is more than ok...29 is certainly above average..i mean most people have done no more than 10....As for the implementation the same thing as long as you've explain the system in detail its more than enough...remember its quality not quantity...though i tend to go for quantity a lot unintentionally...I've finished mine and it was indeed quite long..i really dont know how examiners can mark so many courseworks in a short period of time especially the massive ones....

From John
Yeah, like Neo said, don't worry because if you've explained everything, then its fine! It's definitely about quality rather than quantity, and it also depends on the size and complexity of your system.
:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending